Assetto Corsa Competizione |Imola, New Cars And Update Coming This Month

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione developers Kunos Simulazioni have today released a new trailer for the upcoming 1.6 update - confirming new content and improvements are set to be released this month.
  • Imola 2020 heading to the sim.
  • Ferrari and Mercedes 2020 EVO update cars.
  • New tyre model for 2020 season.

Yes, the preview image prophecy has come true and Kunos Simulazioni have now confirmed Imola will be heading to the simulation this month, alongside the new Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020, Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo (2020), a new tyre model, tons of 2020 season liveries and plenty more besides... happy days ahead for ACC fans it seems!

A release date has yet to be confirmed for the new build, outside of a November release date - so stay tuned in the coming days and weeks for more information as and when it becomes available.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

ACC Footer.jpg

Last edited:
So we do indeed get the 2020 cars, brilliant! Despite this being a game that will always be limited contentwise due to it's license (yes, yes, that is why we cannot have the Nordschleife... :roflmao: ) Kunos appear to make the most out of it and I appreciate the work, accuracy and detail they put into these cars and tracks.

I do hope that they also put work in improving other features of the game, for instance I really missed being able to edit each others pit strategy when spectating my teammates in the RCI 12H @Bathurst or at least be able to see their PSI and fuel...

Last edited:
Great news! Got to admit that when i saw those two cars will be added also, that there could have been GT4's also, example Toyota. But i take this happily, i hope those AI fixes are great and performance tweaks. But what means DHE tyre model? Something about to chance on the tyres yes but... Dont know. But day one buy for me! Imola here i come!... No, wait!

brilliant, insta buy.
glad they managed to squeeze as much as they could out of the makeshift real life 2020 season and the problems anybody doing business faces atm. Looks like they concentrated on local stuff - an Italian track, an Italian car - (and a German one, ok) and skins, which can be probably be sent in by the teams and then converted to the game.
Looking forward to the AI and weather improvements, maybe we will now have a couple more incidents in the endurance events, I once did a 6h race against AI where 95% of the field did a flawless race, that's not what I see on YouTube every second week. Never did another long distance run again.

all that poor content just for 14.99 cuz all its incredible expensive these days and 505 games and kunos are super greedy
hmm, if that was the price, I might have to pass, eventhough Imola is one of my very favorite tracks
Intercontinetnal GT added 4 tracks for the same price, so I will probably wait for the DLC to be on sale

but obviously it's up to anyone

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back