Assetto Corsa Competizione | Imola Is Coming!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni took to social media today to tease a new weekend message... and the eagle eyed will have spotted something rather exciting indeed.... IMOLA!

That's right, the outstanding Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari appears to be heading to Assetto Corsa Competizione, leading many to wonder if this is a first preview of an upcoming 2020 GT World Challenge Europe expansion for the highly popular GT3 racing simulation.

Unfortunately for those of us desperate to find out more about this potential new content addition, we've only had a very early sneak peek single image at present - but I'm sure we will be getting plenty more previews in the weeks and months ahead - so stay tuned.

Anyone here joining me in massive hype for this awesome track coming to ACC?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

ACC Imola.jpg

Last edited:
I love Imola in Raceroom and AC, looking forward to this in ACC, happy to pay a few schillings for it if asked.

I would get sooo much more use from ACC if I could make my own custom grids for single player racing though, it's my only real issue with it.

Not really that excited. I enjoy watching gt3 but really don't get the fascination around it in "sims" and ACC is still too restricted by the crap unreal engine that i barely ever fire it up anymore. Plus its not like imola hasn't featured in other games in recent years

Last edited:
A bit surprised at this news. Expected 2020 liveries but Imola, fantastic. I would expect release to be late November at soonest. Current gtwce season ends mid November.
give them a break. if they can actually deliver a full covid2020 season it would be awesome and some time in '21 sounds good to me. they must still be working on the british track pack, so getting imola at a later date would suite me fine.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%
  • < 5 years