Assetto Corsa Competizione | Imola Is Coming!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni took to social media today to tease a new weekend message... and the eagle eyed will have spotted something rather exciting indeed.... IMOLA!

That's right, the outstanding Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari appears to be heading to Assetto Corsa Competizione, leading many to wonder if this is a first preview of an upcoming 2020 GT World Challenge Europe expansion for the highly popular GT3 racing simulation.

Unfortunately for those of us desperate to find out more about this potential new content addition, we've only had a very early sneak peek single image at present - but I'm sure we will be getting plenty more previews in the weeks and months ahead - so stay tuned.

Anyone here joining me in massive hype for this awesome track coming to ACC?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

ACC Imola.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to have them deliver a 2020 corona season update while codie so far have refused to do so for formula one (or haven't they? I may not be up to date). I was intrigued, though, by this video of Gasly explaining Imola: which sim is the track taken from? Is this the new acc track? Is it iRacing? Is it codemasters? rF2? Or is it not computer modelled at all and I am just a fool (you never know)?

Last edited:
I would love to have them deliver a 2020 corona season update while codie so far have refused to do so for formula one (or haven't they? I may not be up to date). I was intrigued, though, by this video of Gasly explaining Imola: which sim is the track taken from? Is this the new acc track? Is it iRacing? Is it codemasters? rF2? Or is it not computer modelled at all and I am just a fool (you never know)?

It's so sour that IRL Imola this weekend has ads for the official F1 2020 game. Maybe Codies work in the background, it would be sweet, but I don't think so.

Regarding ACC, YEEEEEEEEAAA!

Edit: Maybe the ad was digital, I don't see it anymore?

Last edited:

it is real life mate

I'm thinking that there's a 2020 European GT pack coming that will include Imola (yeah!!) and Magny Cours and probably 2020 liveries. Great news!!! I admit, I never liked Magny Cours but a new track is good news!

Will it be available before the British GT pack? That's the question.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing