Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfixes 1.3.8 and 1.3.9 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have recently deployed two new hotfix updates to Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Build 1.3.8 released a few days again and contains some minor tweaks and competition specific improvements for the simulation. However, it is perhaps 1.3.9 that is the more prominent of the two builds - adding an update of the multiplayer collision model that should, according to Kunos, improve the way car-to-car racing is presented in online racing situations. .

You can check out the update notes for these two new build releases below:

Changelog v1.3.9
  • Multiplayer collision model improvements. Brings a substantial improvement in MP collisions, which will improve door-to-door racing with more reliable and grounded contact physics.
Changelog v1.3.8
  • Sponsorship related updates for the SRO eSports event.
  • All formation lap types now ghost cars during the formation lap until the green flag by design (only available for private servers).
  • Added event-specific formation lap types for private servers (4 and 5, please wait for updated server manual for more information).
  • Tolerance tweaks for the scripted formation type.

Bottom image credit: D. Jankovic

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, with console release to expected June 23rd.

Don't forget to check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions about the simulation.

ACC Hotfix Release 1.jpg

Last edited:
all my ratings droped in one moment. i was racing and then i saw that everything was gonging downhill. somthing went to zero and then a little bit up again. went from 9000+ to 7400 or so... has someone else expirienced similar things? can this be a problem of the update

Not sure what happened I keep getting the assetto-corsa-competizione black background keep flashing on the screen ingame while driving maybe 3-4-5 times a lap for like half a second,
cant say its pleasing during cornering at all.

all my ratings droped in one moment. i was racing and then i saw that everything was gonging downhill. somthing went to zero and then a little bit up again. went from 9000+ to 7400 or so... has someone else expirienced similar things? can this be a problem of the update
Just checked. My CP went from 58 to 24 and SA from 96 to 99. My SA was 99 for a long time but for the past days it's been dropping for some reason, until 96 today.

So yea, something happened, probably a rollback.

EDIT: And the CP race supposed to start at 20:00 here didn't happen, next race is going to be at 21:00(60min race). So for some reason it skipped the 45min race and it's starting the 60min race 1h earlier.

Question to VR users. Every time I start the game I’m on the ceiling looking down at the menu.

Same at race start I’m 10 ft above the car? All other sims I’m in the driver seat. Samsung Odyssey plus.

I have the Odyssey no the plus, but what I do is:
Start Windows Mixed Reality Portal, then whist holding the headset at head height and pointing directly at the monitor/TV I start Steam VR. This ensures that the headset is roughly centred already. Click the mouse or controller Enter button (setup in mappings) to exit the splash screen, and then hit control + space to centre the headset. I have also mapped the Recentre VR to one of the buttons on the Controller.

I did find with earlier versions, that not starting Steam VR first helped. Not since the last few releases I have not had to do this.

Another update and without doing anything... my ratings go down??
RC from 99 to 73
SA for 88 to 80
CN from 86 to 79
Not nice :)
Glad I read this first on the forums, will not fire up ACC until this issue is solved. Maybe doing updates while you are at the center of a worldwide crisis was not a good idea. Cut the guys some slack, all people living in Italy are allowed to do any number of mistakes at this point as far as I am concerned. Very happy the community posted this problem quickly. I suppose they will just set it back to an earlier date and all will be good.

Hm? Driver swaps are available. You mean you don't do endurance races in ACC because you don't see the graphic animation of the guy getting in the car?
Nope, I mean AI drive my car when makes driver swap. like, PCars
I know that we can change drivers when pit, but only change the names, we still driving with other name. In this case how race 24hs?

I know that we can change drivers when pit, but only change the names, we still driving with other name. In this case how race 24hs?

Even if we did have this feature, it is pretty much pointless. The AI logic is very poor in this game, they struggle to overtake on most circuits. All you have to do is spectate a race on brands hatch (as an example). The grid at the start is idencitical to the grid that finishes - even 40 laps on.

Also blue flag logic is also incredibly poor. You will literally see AI cars come to a halt to allow cars to overtake them. So yeah, even if you had driver swaps it is pretty much pointless.

Ok, you mean in single player mode. Apologies. I am not familiar with single player racing as there is so much multiplayer going on that i use single player only for training. In any case why don't you try multiplayer endurance events? I think it's much more fun than racing for 24 hours straight against the AI. You can check the ACC official forum and look in this thread: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/acc-online-leagues-championships-room.86/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back