Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfixes 1.3.8 and 1.3.9 Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have recently deployed two new hotfix updates to Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Build 1.3.8 released a few days again and contains some minor tweaks and competition specific improvements for the simulation. However, it is perhaps 1.3.9 that is the more prominent of the two builds - adding an update of the multiplayer collision model that should, according to Kunos, improve the way car-to-car racing is presented in online racing situations. .

You can check out the update notes for these two new build releases below:

Changelog v1.3.9
  • Multiplayer collision model improvements. Brings a substantial improvement in MP collisions, which will improve door-to-door racing with more reliable and grounded contact physics.
Changelog v1.3.8
  • Sponsorship related updates for the SRO eSports event.
  • All formation lap types now ghost cars during the formation lap until the green flag by design (only available for private servers).
  • Added event-specific formation lap types for private servers (4 and 5, please wait for updated server manual for more information).
  • Tolerance tweaks for the scripted formation type.

Bottom image credit: D. Jankovic

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, with console release to expected June 23rd.

Don't forget to check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions about the simulation.

ACC Hotfix Release 1.jpg

Last edited:

Jempy

Premium
Added event-specific formation lap types for private servers (4 and 5, please wait for updated server manual for more information).

But why not wait that the manual has been corrected to throw this new server.exe ?
Sorry but I find this system really ridiculous and disorganized.

"Your car is ready, you can use it ..... but the tyres are not available" :D

And when will that feature arrive?

View attachment 359037
I seem to recall there was an issue that SRO had with the potential to virtually run over people in the pits. Personally, I would forgo having control of the car once the pit speed limiter is engaged just to be able to watch the choreography of the pit crews in a busy pit lane and allow the computer to prevent my car from mowing down an opponents wheel man. It would also allow me to make pit stop changes instead of steering the car down the out lane. Others will absolutely hate that idea - and I get that.

I seem to recall there was an issue that SRO had with the potential to virtually run over people in the pits. Personally, I would forgo having control of the car once the pit speed limiter is engaged just to be able to watch the choreography of the pit crews in a busy pit lane and allow the computer to prevent my car from mowing down an opponents wheel man. It would also allow me to make pit stop changes instead of steering the car down the out lane. Others will absolutely hate that idea - and I get that.

Why not, but actually you have only your teammates, 4 peoples in the stand and all other teams are invisible^^ i think that a small effort is conceivable. I've never been able to run over my team-mates in the pits in F1 games or in any simulation and yet I've tried to... ;)

Last edited:
"Your car is ready, you can use it ..... but the tyres are not available" :D
Its an italian team - right?:p

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I can remember the official danish railways bought some italian "next gen" italian train sets(IC4) for as I remember it 650.000 Euro. But none of them could really run - so after a few years all the train sets was discarded - and the danish taxpayers had to pay.:roflmao:
EDIT: The total sum for the taxpayers was about 1 milliard Euro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jempy

Premium
Its an italian team - right?:p

I didn't say that exactly at it is more general in fact.... as it seems also a bad habit in many societies.
They communicate a lot outside ... but communication inside is disorganized or forgotten.

I already noticed it also in other big, middle or little societies of all kinds but more often with a limited number of persons.... while it should be easier in this case than with a lot of them. :D
NB: and even in families ! :O_o:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%