Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix Update 1.3.11 Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new build update for Assetto Corsa Competizione has been released - updating the simulation to hotfix 1.3.11 status.

With the semi-major 1.3.11 release having already left the workshop floor of Kunos Simulazioni just a few short days ago, the development team have been quick to react to some of the unexpected consequences of the latest build, dropping a new hotfix update out onto Steam earlier today.

Although aiming to address a couple of post 1.3.10 issues, the latest patch also brings with it a few further refinements and tweaks - prior to the full V1.4 expected to drop later this month.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.11 Hotfix Notes:
  • Fixed a potential crash when using trackIR with helmet camera.
  • Added ignition/engine running indicator to speedo/rpm widget.
  • MFD will now only store its state when HUD is removed from screen (potential fix for stutter when cycling MFD pages after HDD power down)
  • Fixed currently viewed car label indicating wrong car brand in replay under specific conditions.
  • Fixed nationality information not transferring correctly for MP opponents in the broadcast HUD.
  • Broadcast HUD TAB leaderboard now scrolls on mouse input.
  • Fixed MP car showroom not displaying cars when official filter was selected under specific conditions.
  • Tyre tearing model fine tuning.
  • Audi R8 EVO preset setups strategies fixes.
  • Huracan EVO fine tuning.
  • Huracan ST Paul Ricard aggressive setup.
  • Huracan ST preheated tyres fix.
  • Wet tyres rear radius correction.
  • Minor rearrangement of the lights and ignition indicators.
  • Fixed the flash light HUD indicator getting stuck in the Mercedes.

Original Source: Kunos

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, with console release to follow in the coming months.

Got questions that need answers relating to ACC? Start a thread in the ACC sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let our epic community help you out!

ACC 1.3.11 hotfix.jpg

when I recently watched an Aris vid he mentioned there was alot they didn't want to list in the changelog so maybe that is all that data entered etc.. anyway I still spun in the Porsche lol, I'll keep trying haha

Ugggh - They've buggered around with physics again. Bump stop calculations apparently, and it appears that all of my setups are now buggered - I can barely keep the car on the track half the time now - arse end going everywhere.

I do wish the devs would leave this type of thing alone once the game is fully released.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%