Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix Update 1.3.11 Now Live

Another new build update for Assetto Corsa Competizione has been released - updating the simulation to hotfix 1.3.11 status.

With the semi-major 1.3.11 release having already left the workshop floor of Kunos Simulazioni just a few short days ago, the development team have been quick to react to some of the unexpected consequences of the latest build, dropping a new hotfix update out onto Steam earlier today.

Although aiming to address a couple of post 1.3.10 issues, the latest patch also brings with it a few further refinements and tweaks - prior to the full V1.4 expected to drop later this month.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.11 Hotfix Notes:
  • Fixed a potential crash when using trackIR with helmet camera.
  • Added ignition/engine running indicator to speedo/rpm widget.
  • MFD will now only store its state when HUD is removed from screen (potential fix for stutter when cycling MFD pages after HDD power down)
  • Fixed currently viewed car label indicating wrong car brand in replay under specific conditions.
  • Fixed nationality information not transferring correctly for MP opponents in the broadcast HUD.
  • Broadcast HUD TAB leaderboard now scrolls on mouse input.
  • Fixed MP car showroom not displaying cars when official filter was selected under specific conditions.
  • Tyre tearing model fine tuning.
  • Audi R8 EVO preset setups strategies fixes.
  • Huracan EVO fine tuning.
  • Huracan ST Paul Ricard aggressive setup.
  • Huracan ST preheated tyres fix.
  • Wet tyres rear radius correction.
  • Minor rearrangement of the lights and ignition indicators.
  • Fixed the flash light HUD indicator getting stuck in the Mercedes.

Original Source: Kunos

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, with console release to follow in the coming months.

Got questions that need answers relating to ACC? Start a thread in the ACC sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let our epic community help you out!

ACC 1.3.11 hotfix.jpg

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

bgil66

250RPM
Sep 24, 2014
when I recently watched an Aris vid he mentioned there was alot they didn't want to list in the changelog so maybe that is all that data entered etc.. anyway I still spun in the Porsche lol, I'll keep trying haha

Marlonracer

75RPM
Jan 18, 2019
Remove ghosting and widgets from the formation lap! If you wanna aid new drivers, do it in a beginner phase of the sim. Let Pro's enjoy the perks of being a Pro.

Do so and be the best! It's not that hard.

Jorge Villar

250RPM
Dec 29, 2013
Remove ghosting and widgets from the formation lap! If you wanna aid new drivers, do it in a beginner phase of the sim. Let Pro's enjoy the perks of being a Pro.

Do so and be the best! It's not that hard.
You know servers can be configured with a fully unrestricted formation lap, right?

michelforest

500RPM
Mar 2, 2010
When I saw the size of the download (4,9gig), I thought it was version 1.4. Then I read it was a "hotfix". A 4,9 gig hotfix?? :roflmao:

Reactions: Esox71

Slapped

100RPM
Oct 2, 2019
Ugggh - They've buggered around with physics again. Bump stop calculations apparently, and it appears that all of my setups are now buggered - I can barely keep the car on the track half the time now - arse end going everywhere.

I do wish the devs would leave this type of thing alone once the game is fully released.