The new build has been given the V0.6.4 title and released today for the ever improving Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation by Kunos Simulazioni. Containing a reasonably impressive number of fixes and enhancements considering its 'hotfix' status, the update is available to download the next time you restart your Steam client.
Highlights from the build include AI performance enhancements, some experimental improvements for the CPU occupancy issues and a welcomed looked at improving collisions within the multiplayer aspect of the title.
You can read the full ACC V0.6.4 hotfix update notes below:
- Fixed a bug in server leading to crashes and desynchronization of time, weather and sessions in Multiplayer.
- Improved collisions in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Multiplayer collision detection for the Safety Rating (SA).
- Removed automatic disqualification in Multiplayer; we collected enough data to go on while allowing drivers to enjoy MP without false positives.
- Added experimental fix to reduce the CPU occupancy in the accServer.
- Added CPU warnings to the accServer.
- Fixed name overlays not working for drivers that join Multiplayer.
- Fixed label visibility in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Driver Rating Profile displaying wrong data.
- Disabled Driver Rating Profile "Total progression" chart.
- Overall volume fine tuning.
- Nissan GT-R GT3 automatic clutch fine tuning.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 BOP correction.
- Bentley GT3 2016 BOP correction.
- Fixed automatic assist engine startup issue.
- Improved AI pace all over the board
Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently at release 6 build status, and is available exclusively on Steam Early Access for PC.
Check out the ACC sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news, discussion and opinions on the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!