Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.3.6 Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione has been released.

The new build, version 1.3.6, mostly addresses some issues that have cropped up with the AI in game - specifically an issue with pitstop regularity when racing against computer controlled opponents in weekend game modes.

The new update is available now, and should automatically download the next time you restart your Steam client.

Changelog v1.3.6
  • Fixed AI cars repeatedly pitting in race weekend game modes.
  • Fixed occasional stuttering using the opponent visibility setting against AI cars.
  • Setup UI and functionality bugs and fixes

Previous Update Notes:

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusive to PC.

Got a question? Open a thread at the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment! Oh, sign up for some awesome online racing too while you are at it, you won't regret it!

ACC Hotfix Update 1.3.6.jpg

Last edited:
I had something similar to "AI cars repeatably pitting" in career mode the other day. Crashed on lap 2 from the lead and took 2nd place with me. We both pitted right away as the cars were damaged. Half AI field decided to pit on the next lap while we were still in the pits and then never pitted for their stop in the pit window. I pitted again in the pit window and so did the other half of the field, but then those that did pit in the window pitted again the very next lap. So I ended up 2nd and the guy who crashed into me on lap 1 won. Half the field were disqualified

• Deleted member 205301

damn ! now the AI stops pitting everylap, i'll no longer win a career race week-end XD (I definitively don't understand the AI : sometimes it's so fast i'm totally off, and sometimes i'm way ahead ...does it depend on the AI level I put in the other mods ? 98% )
@++

Last edited by a moderator:
A hotfix a day keeps the stability away :D

If it wouldn't be a bit hilarious to read about the hotfixes in the news everyday, I really wouldn't mind at all.
What do I care if steam downloads a few mb every time before I launch the game...
As long as the menu and the driving isn't drastically changed every time

If you read the changelogs, you can see that 90% of the content of these hotfixes were things we didn't have time to put into the original 1.3 release and mostly revolved around the niche swap feature, and/or required more time to debug and fix, such as what this 1.3.6 hotfix included. I highly doubt there will be more.
You guys are doing a superb job - much rather have small fixes that address issues others will see as minor and leave for 6 months.

Amazing sim....impossible to go back to the other five major sim I have.
Exactly my experience. I love RF2, AMS and R3E but every time I launch any of it lately I drive for 5 minutes and want to go back to ACC. There is definitely something special that is missing in the rest of sims. At least for me. I am very thankful to Kunos for this special experience.

Exactly my experience. I love RF2, AMS and R3E but every time I launch any of it lately I drive for 5 minutes and want to go back to ACC. There is definitely something special that is missing in the rest of sims. At least for me. I am very thankful to Kunos for this special experience.
same, I fear for AMS2, the outdated graphics from 2017 will hurt the eyes (aliasing), ACC is new generation, the sound, rain, night and immersion have no challenger.

"hot" - yes, "fix" - no.

They shouldn't just burn through changes with obvious lack of testing. While each of these hot"fix"es actually fixes something, most of the things that need fixing were originally broken in one of those "hot" things.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%