Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.3.3 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available to download.

Build 1.3.3, is available to download the next time players restart their Steam clients, and comes complete with a number of fixes and improvements to the simulation, based on feedback and testing since the major 1.3 update released back on February 4th.

ACC V1.3.3 Update Notes:

GENERAL:

• Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.
GAMEPLAY:
  • Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
  • Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
  • Cutting last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
  • Cutting last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
  • 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyresets.
  • Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
  • Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.
GRAPHICS
  • Fixed numberplate appearence in gallery replays of MP sessions.
  • Suzuka reflection map position update to remove unwanted green tint.
UI/HUD:
  • Audiocomms text message category and priority tweaks.
  • ECU setting changes (TC, ABS etc.) now have their own race comms category.
  • Time multiplier is now displayed in session summary page both in SP and MP.
  • Added Championship replay category.
  • Updates to driver stint messages and message behaviour.
PHYSICS:
  • NSX engine power adjustments.
  • Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
  • Suzuka asphalt abrasivity (tyre degradation) adjustments.
  • Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
  • Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.
MULTIPLAYER:
  • Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName and sessionType as intended.
  • Fixed an incompability with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post race penalties not being applied when enabled.
  • Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
  • Re-enabled isRaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
  • Client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
  • Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
  • Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
  • Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
  • Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
  • Prevented server misconfiguration that led to join order relevance.
  • Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
  • Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
  • Pit crew visibility fixed for spectating client.
  • Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.
NOTE: due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 will be reset.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusive to PC.

Got a question? Open a thread at the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment! Oh, sign up for some awesome online racing too while you are at it, you won't regret it!

ACC Hotix 1.3.3.jpg

Mouse works fine in VR for me, it's just not too sensitive meaning sometimes i have to click more than once on certain elements (mostly on the 'back' buttons for some reason).

Wondering why I can't navigate the entire menu with a mouse when in VR - I need to change between mouse and buttons on my wheel to navigate. Is this just me? Any help is appreciated.

• Deleted member 197115

Wondering why I can't navigate the entire menu with a mouse when in VR - I need to change between mouse and buttons on my wheel to navigate. Is this just me? Any help is appreciated.
Setting resolution to 1080p fixed it for me, or some menu elements were not reachable by mouse.

• NSX engine power adjustments.
  • Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
Were those items adjusted up or down? Why not specify the change type?

Quoting Aris from official forum:
"All I did was finetuning around 2Nm in the torque curve somewhere around 5000-6500rpm
Top power and top torque hasn't been changed, as well as the turbo's response and boost
If there was an important change, I would have been more specific. "

I am very happy to see continuous attention and refinement from Kunos Devs.
I hope they will continue to look after their wonderful "creature" eventually adding new features too.
Thank you Kunos.
Agreed.
If I had one wish, I hope the next update includes some sort of improvements to optimization.
This sim has jumped to the front as my go to, but it's still very resource demanding.

Last edited:
I've reinstalled ACC after the release of the DLC but I've deleted every remains of the previous install first. To my biggest surprise it ran pretty well out of the box. Then I've copied the altered custom engine.ini from the VR related thread here at RD and it improved the experience even further, while the image quality is pretty close to AC quality (which is good news)

The funny thing is I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a GTX 1070.

Edit: here's the link to the thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/share-your-vr-graphic-settings.160409/
Search for the engine.ini by @fabhdz

Still needs a ton of optimization as its awful in VR... rtx 2080ti, i7 9700k struggles.

Last edited:
I've reinstalled ACC after the release of the DLC but I've deleted every remains of the previous install first. To my biggest surprise it ran pretty well out of the box. Then I've copied the altered custom engine.ini from the VR related thread here at RD and it improved the experience even further, while the image quality is pretty close to AC quality (which is good news)

The funny thing is I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a GTX 1070.

Edit: here's the link to the thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/share-your-vr-graphic-settings.160409/
Search for the engine.ini by @fabhdz

I'd like to try this, but have a few questions:

1. The instructions in the thread you refer to says to place the "engine.ini" file into C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\VideoSettings. However, I have no "VideoSettings" subfolder. So should I just create one or is this a wrong location? If it's wrong, what's the correct location?

2. Does this "engine.ini" file overwrite an existing "engine.ini" file somewhere?

Thanks!

engine.ini file goes in the following:

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

rename or copy original engine.ini for backup, custom graphics set files go under video settings, save one of your gfx settings and the folder will be created, do this under "manage custom video presets"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%