Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.1.1 & 2 Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Recent days have seen a couple of new and fresh hotfix updates for Assetto Corsa Competizione... check out the details here.

Assetto Corsa Competizione recently benefited from a rather large new build update, one that added the new 2019 Blancpain GT Series cars and track updates, as well as Zandvoort and a range of changes, improvements and fixes to the core game code.

Since that update, released back on October 24th (update notes HERE), developers Kunos Simulazioni have continued to work on addressing some of the issues that came about from the major release - the results of which have brought us two new hotfix updates - details of which can be seen below.

Changelog v1.1.2
  • Fixed inconsistency between AI and player car speed under pit limiter.
  • Pit limiter speed limit now closer to 50kph.
  • Stricter pit limiter tolerance against speeding.
UI/HUD:
  • Fixed realtime leaderboard gap for close-range cases.
  • HUD: margins can now be adjusted to up to half the maximum available screen resolution.
  • HUD: countdown widget moved lower so as to not obscure virtual mirror.
  • Options: separated session info from lap time info widgets.
  • Options: floating point value rounding fixes for scale.
  • MFD: remember last selected panel through sessions/menu-rebuilding.
  • Pit page in MP: 2 second mandatory delay for drive button enabling – server-set delay applied on top of that.
  • Pit page in MP: controller navigation tweaks for easier navigation to/from the chat widget.
  • Pit page: proper hiding of the event schedule when there is only one session available.
  • Replay UI: better handling of time slider mouse control, time indicator now updates while being dragged, possible fix for slider lock-up while using the free camera.
  • Replay UI: fixed play/pause affecting replay speed.
  • Fixed wind direction widget.
Physics:
  • Porsche 991 GT3-R EVO rear wing setup maximum value fix (0-11 range).
  • Porsche 991 GT3-R EVO fix for wet front tyres.
  • Better brake force when pad are cold
  • Audi R8 EVO more powerful base FFB
  • AMR V8 GT3 fixed fuel tank capacity (120l)
Controls:
  • Removed XBOX 360 gamepad preset from DirectInput device presets.
  • Fixed exit game hangs with Fanatec hardware and the Fanatec app enabled.
Graphics:
  • Various livery updates.
  • Revised foot animations in cars with three pedals.
  • Wet tyre indicator added to the Porsche 991II GT3-R display.
Audio:
  • Fixed bodywork audible in TV cameras.
Multiplayer/Ratings:
  • Server has a new way to handle the limits for connections, spectators, driver swapping and car slots.
  • Number of available car slots are now limited by the pit count – private servers only.
  • Raised control lock time by 15 seconds when teleported to pits.
  • MP server: replaced maxClients, maxClientsOverride, spectatorSlots by maxConnections and maxCarSlots.
  • Updated server handbook v5.
  • Server: Fixed ambientTemperature not being used for static conditions (will still vary based on sun angle).
  • Server: Fixed cloud levels set to a minimum of 0.6 when rain chance is used in dynamic conditions (increasing heavy rain chances big times).

ACC V1.1.1 and 1.1.2 Hotfix Update.jpg

Changelog v1.1.1

Multiplayer/Ratings:
  • Fixed a bug with the wrong driver name/race number in Timetables.
  • Servers will now do more reasonable track randomization (2019 tracks plus Zolder 2018).
  • Prevented a potential flood of messages to the backend.
Gameplay:
  • Fixed #62 sprint cup entry having the wrong driver lineup.
  • Entry-related fixes.
  • Fixed drastic AI skill variation in FP and Q sessions creating unrealistic starting grids in race weekends.
UI/HUD:
  • Fixed car selection page wrong team indication when changing the driver name after selecting a livery variant.
  • Localization updates.
  • The race schedule now hides in a compact garage view.
Graphics:
  • Spark emitter position tweaks.
  • Various livery updates.
  • Minor updates to Zandvoort and Spa.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC now.

If you want to immerse yourself further in the world of ACC, head over to the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself involved in the conversation today!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Spread some love and give us a like/follow/share on Social Media!

Podcast fan? Don't forget to catch up with the latest happenings on your Podcast platform of choice! Just search 'RaceDepartment'.

Sim Racing is awesome!

What happened to the 2nd GPX 911 livery? It's no longer in the game in single player. Only MP! There were 2 versions of the new 911 2, for the GPX team for 2019 season. One is no longer there.

Last edited:
What happened to the 2nd GPX 911 livery? It's no longer in the game in single player. Only MP! There were 2 versions of the new 911 2, for the GPX team for 2019 season. One is no longer there.
Nothing has changed in this regard. You can access the Spa-winning version of the GPX Porsche in the 24H game mode and MP, in all other modes you have the full-season variant available with the regular lineup, just like in the original release of 1.1.
This will change however due to popular demand, in single-car game modes (practice, hotlap, hotstint, superpole) you will be able to choose whichever livery variant you want, without restrictions. This will come in a later update.

Last edited:
Best Xmas present is VR performance optimization.

v1.1 resulted in an increased VR performance on my system. Yesterday I resumed my Championship, 1 hour race at Hungaroring with 15 AI in the rain, solid 90 fps the whole race bar the start at 45 ASW.

Before it was all over the place, sometimes 45 fps, sometimes 90.

The image is still blurry, but at least I think 90 fps is possible on some tracks. I have to test Nurburbring tough.

I set 90% resolution scale, 1.5 ppd in Oculus debug tool. I have the CV1 and RTX 2080.

What options is there for trips?
All options we need for a rock solid triple screen alignment at native screen resolution with true multiview rendering without the need to use UE4 native post-processing distortion methods.

Essentially all settings we know from AC1 just brought into UE4 by Kunos developers with a fresh user interface - check the "VIEW SETTINGS" interface in session for all thr triple screen perfection you ever need ;-)

The best of it all is that Kunos have managed to truly optimize their native multiview triple screen rendering and people who had to use the Panini method with oversampling before (like myself) have now actually BETTER PERFORMANCE in the new native triple screen mode ;-)

Thanks Kunos - you guys are AWESOME !!!

I am running three 1080@60Hz screens and with a now old 1080Ti and 8700K I get absolutely rock solid 60FPS at all times with larger than 30 car fields in all weather conditions at generally HIGH settings.

ACC came a looooong way since EA in performance optimization.

It seems that the GPU temp issue that i had in the previous version is fixed now, same GPU profile,same ambient temp, same settings(except the newly added ones,i believe high temp was because of LOD settings were high for opponent cars and now lowered) :cool::D
Damn the new Porsche GT3 challenge at wet monza killed my hand,too much workout:D no more driving for today, but it worth it :D

Last edited:
I think we all want that but they might be engine limited at this stage and perhaps need a breakthrough from epic?

we are not talking a few percent. We need 20%+ levels of vr improvement esp on newer, more powerful headsets.
Yep, the only thing that's currently keeping me holding of bying a Reverb. I can run a current gen HMD on my 2080 fine, but I don't think it can handle resolution of a Reverb as I'm already running 100% gpu load most of the time.

I'm still not sure what's up with the engine, ACC is the only game I get this brutal flickering without KTAA on high, even KTAA on mid is not enough, on ETS2 for example, which is an ancient engine in comparison, I don't need any AA at all with 200% supersampling. Strange things are happening in ACC.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%