Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hotfix 1.0.7.1 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Hotfix.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have released another new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Deployed to the simulation in close succession to the major 1.0.7 game build of last week, a new hotfix update is available now for Assetto Corsa Competizione. Although not considerable in size, the latest build release is still a nice step forward for the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation, and will be particularly pleasing for fans of offline single player racing (AI skill level fix) and those gamers using TrackIR.

Check out the details below:

GENERAL:
  • Added enable TrackIR camera setting. Disabling the plugin eliminates possible view-related issues caused by tracking devices used in other games.
  • Possible fix for localVelocity in shared memory struct.
GAMEPLAY:
  • Fixed inconsistent AI skill levels when reloading a saved game.
GRAPHICS:
  • Removed slow convolution bloom from intro sequence cameras in Monza that caused massive performance drop and possible crash on ultrawide screen resolutions when entering a session.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 379375

In this update? Maybe I haven't read the official forum well enough but I don't recall seeing Kunos confirm a FFB fix for T500s. Link?
Re ffb Im talking historically, and if you must get personal maybe you should re-read my comments.

Ignored

• Deleted member 113561

Nope... First I would start steam and there's an update queued written beside ACC title. Mind you this is everyday! Anywhere from 3MB to 100MB. Before I get more disagree with my first post, this started to happen when I enabled beta. And I would not claim anything just for clicks. I see and feel no change after any update. I'm just stating my experience.
I guess you should try a verify and if that does not work I suggest uninstall and reinstall of the game. Restart PC after uninstall just for safety aswell.

I tried this build but it's a no go in VR for me, I need a new PC but no chance of that anytime soon.

It pains me because I want to love this Sim, I have the utmost faith, belief and respect in Kunos so even though i bought into EA I feel I'm cheating on them by not playing it.

With that in mind I *may* have to do the dreaded alternative and race it on a...wait for it.........FLAT...SCREEN, it feels dirty & wrong just saying it but I wanna drive over curbs with this new tire model stuff and actually get into this Sim properly.

Time to swallow the pride and keep the VR HMD in the case, pray for me :|
Just buy a curved screen 27 AOC like I did:p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%