Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hotfix 0.7.2 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Hotfix Update.jpg

A new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now available.

Released today on Steam, the latest hotfix build of Assetto Corsa Competizione is available to download the next time players restart their Steam client.

The new build highlights include AI behaviour updates in traffic, the addition of refuelling in multiplayer pitstops and other useful fixes and improvements as detailed below.

ACC 0.7.2 Hotfix Notes:
  • Fixed qualifying rule bug in Custom Race Weekend when the number of race sessions set were fewer than the number of qualifying sessions.
  • Fix for cut warnings used in non-race sessions.
  • Improved AI behaviour under braking in traffic.
  • Added AI reaction time at race start.
  • Cars lapping the focused car now indicated red on the real-time display.
  • More consistent real-time display.
  • Fixed controls lock issue after a race restart.
  • Enabled refueling in Multiplayer pitstops.
  • Fixed potential freeze/crash in Multiplayer.
  • In Multiplayer, players who are late to press "Drive" before the formation lap will be sent to pitlane with controls locked.
  • Fixed mandatory pit calculation for AI if Driver Stint pitstop mode is selected.
  • More reliable blue flag triggers.
  • On race-end, the real-time display now shows the official finish position.
  • Fixed track getting dry too quickly when rain goes down in small increments.
  • Disabled "Remove fastest lap" penalty from practice and qualifying.
  • Fixed MFD taking mouse focus away from the Pause menu.
  • Possible fix for missing Force Feedback in VR mode.
  • Fix to a bug that switched the F3 camera set when switching cars (both in replay and in game using shift+arrows).
  • Improved manual and automatic clutch issues and functionality.
  • Fixed VR navigation in the Multiplayer lobby page.
  • Navigation is now possible in the MFD in VR mode.
  • Fixed a bug in dynamic weather that removed the starting rain from the Light Rain preset with dynamic mode enabled.
  • Fixed replay searching for a car that is already disconnected in Multiplayer.
  • Added priority to player-related penalty messages in race communication.

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

​

And still no keybinding for keyboard or pad. :speechless:
Did they ever notice it? Cause i was in 0.6 and i don't know how or why disappear since 0.7, changing the old keys...
You mean you can't just switch your controls to keyboard or gamepad on top of the controls screen and set it up to your liking? Or am I missing something here?

You mean you can't just switch your controls to keyboard or gamepad on top of the controls screen and set it up to your liking? Or am I missing something here?
I think its only be in the final release. Iam pissed with that too...

well since it was possibible to set up them from first release (aka 0.1) and until 0.6 with your custom ones you prefer, i feel it's a step back.
Now you are stuck in an eternal limbo where controls are changed and are completely different from what is written about then in the controls menù... It's the first update wich pissed me, along with the kamikaze AI...

Just asking.... Is there a reason why people are crashing like ****in idiot on servers?

I never saw so much guys run into others and that just keep destroying every races ive been in.

The safety score should be active on every where?

Am i the only one that race Maldonado friends?

In the contrary, I had some really good races on the public servers last night. There were a few idiots here and there, but they were kicked pretty quickly by the people administrating the server.
Had some very close battles with some guys at Monza. I know the circuit quite well so was able to keep in the top 3!
Pretty happy with that but just need to work on consistency.

For me online races are just getting better.

L1 T1 is becoming more acceptable and regular driving is getting more civilized. There are still some drivers who don't know how to correctly yield position on blue flag, the ones that seems don't know what the blue flag means, and the heroes that try to qualify on their out-lap.

Have not seeing intentional wrecking for a while, which is a big improvement.

Fantastic. Really appreciate the effort from the start...again, another early access from Kunos that delivered great value and a top shelf sim experience. It's not even finished yet.:cool:

Sure hope we can support expansion content in the future.\o/

The VR navigation is still bugged for me. When I change the MFD page to the in car settings menu the other buttons don't work anymore. Only the shifters and the rotaries knob still work. Plus I can't change the MFD page with the button on wheel, only through the keybord.

As soon as I return to the standing page or the real track position page, all the buttons are operational again.

I use a Fanatec CSW 2.5 with McLaren Rim.

Am I the only one who have this problem?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 113 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 117 13.5%