Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hotfix 0.7.1 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Hotfix Released.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have released another small update for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Bringing the latest build version to 0.7.1 status, the hotfix deployed today addresses some minor issues that have arisen as part of the major 0.7 build release of yesterday, plus a few further little enhancements to the simulation.

SRO E-Sport GT Series - Silver Qualification Event Open - Details HERE.

Highlights from the hotfix, available the next time players restart their Steam client, include fixes the new MFD feature, weather adjustments and other minor but important changes as detailed below.

V0.7.1 Update Notes:
  • Fixed a bug in some tracks where pitwall proximity would invalidate the lap.
  • Removed penalty audio message at the end of the race.
  • Fixed incorrect #26 Special Event description.
  • Fix for MFD losing focus after a pitstop.
  • Fix for potential setup initialization issues when changing game modes.
  • Fix for Real-Time display showing lapped entries in non-race sessions.
  • Missed changelog entry from initial release: default keyboard mappings have been changed to free up the arrow keys for MFD navigation.
  • Custom mapping for various controllers will be implemented at a later time. Thank you for your patience.
  • Fixed auxiliary light mesh not fitting the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3.
  • Fix for lack of expected rain probability with high variability percentages when setting high cloud density and dry track surface.
  • Repair time added to teleport during race.
  • Fixed wrong damage message after teleporting to pit.
  • Enabled 10 laps telemetry saving by default on Huracan GT3 monza preset setups.
  • NOTE regarding old setups: setups created in older builds will have extreme brake duct settings and may cause braking issues and overheating. Please adjust accordingly.
  • https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/brake-ducts-and-tyre-damage.55903/
  • NOTE regarding control presets: old control presets created in previous versions may cause issues. It is recommended to delete your old controls.json in Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config/ and start from scratch.

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
The VR UI is still FUBAR. When I can get it to run, it looks wonderful, and the pancake mode just keeps on getting better. But the VR?...Oh dear....for me it ruins what could be a fantastic sim, after using VR, pancake mode just looks kinda..well, flat :thumbsdown:

Triple screen hotfix? No?:(

The latest version of Unreal engine (4.22) released a few days ago added support for multiple viewports so IF Kunos update the base engine for ACC at some point that’s when you will get triple screen support. I imagine this is no small undertaking

From the Unreal Engine 4.22 release notes:

• Each cluster node's application window can now contain multiple viewports at defined screen-space coordinates. This allows a single Unreal Engine instance, running on a single computer, to handle multiple offset displays.

The latest version of Unreal engine (4.22) released a few days ago added support for multiple viewports so IF Kunos update the base engine for ACC at some point that’s when you will get triple screen support. I imagine this is no small undertaking

• Each cluster node's application window can now contain multiple viewports at defined screen-space coordinates. This allows a single Unreal Engine instance, running on a single computer, to handle multiple offset displays.
How big are the odds that Kunos will switch to that version you think?

Thank you very much for sharing that info.

THIS was the one single piece that makes or breaks just the possibility of getting proper triple screen support at some point.
Understanding the current focus to catch up on the multiplayer code rewrite time lost in the project and getting the full initial release out the door first we will likely not see that engine upgrade anytime soon. It is comforting to know that it is now technically possible ;-)

Did anybody face the problem of not being able to activate wipers manually when set on automatic?
I did a few races in changing weather with only light drizzles of rain and the wiper wouldn't activate early enough. Tried to activate the wiper to no avail. Might this be similar to the pit speed issue or just a problem with my setup / controls?

Cheers

The VR UI is still FUBAR. When I can get it to run, it looks wonderful, and the pancake mode just keeps on getting better. But the VR?...Oh dear....for me it ruins what could be a fantastic sim, after using VR, pancake mode just looks kinda..well, flat :thumbsdown:

What’s wrong with VR?
Apart from the information widgets missing info which is easily rectified I think it’s great.

Did anybody face the problem of not being able to activate wipers manually when set on automatic?
I did a few races in changing weather with only light drizzles of rain and the wiper wouldn't activate early enough. Tried to activate the wiper to no avail. Might this be similar to the pit speed issue or just a problem with my setup / controls?

Cheers

I just keep mine on manual, the same as the lights.
It’s only the press of a button.

The only thing I have on auto is start and pit limiter.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing