Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Hotfix Update.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione has received another sizeable hotfix update recently, moving the simulation to build 0.3.5 and addressing some key issues within the title.

To be perfectly honest, the new changelog that comes with the Assetto Corsa Competizione hotfix update of yesterday is arguably bigger than many other games main release notes, and as such offers yet another welcome sign that Kunos Simulazioni remain hard at work bring their new title up to the high standards achieved by the original Assetto Corsa racing simulation.

Born of the feedback received since the last major build 3 release of the sim, the new hotfix deployed yesterday mainly focusses on addressing some of the issues and inconsistencies identified following the last update, and as such contains plenty of useful changes, if not anything that should significantly alter the gaming experience for those players already enjoying turning laps in the Early Access title.

To see the new changes introduced to ACC in full, check out the change log below:

ACC Build 0.3.5 Update Notes:
  • Fixed setting the wrong Audio driver in some cases
  • Removed start sequence for the first player in the server
  • Fixed auto pitlimiter spam when gear was not allowed
  • Fixed wrong fuel amount during AI pitstops
  • Fixed lack of correct driver head motion in Bentley Continental GT3
  • Changed local account data handling, improved delays caused by backend updates/restarts
  • Using Steam check to prevent unusable online profiles
  • Fixed issues causing Track Medals earned and laps posted to the Event Leaderboards not being saved
  • Fixed missing endurance kit joining a server
  • Fixed skidmarks when car is drifting
  • Fixed wrong tyre wear influence to rolling resistance
  • Reworked timetable logic
  • Added combined laptimes to the timetable
  • Fixed wrong car update during pitstop after replay
  • Fixed wrong car camera target after disconnection or coming back from replay
  • Fixed highlights not recording after a session restart
  • Fixed cars not removed when Multiplayer server connection is lost
  • Fixed possible server issue on linux emulators
  • Optimized account data storage/synchronization
  • Added Night + Rain preferences in Multiplayer server selection
  • Activated Night, Rain, Latency and Target Driver Count rankings in MP server selection
  • Added search box to MP server selection
  • Increased amount MP servers displayed
  • Reduced MP server bandwidth usage
  • Removed leaderboard/server list response delay
  • Standing widget: visual hint about disconnect state
  • Multiplayer chat keeps messages after opening the pause menu
  • Improved backend server efficiency on session/menu changes

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
The game itself has more than enough content (at release date) to keep you busy. I'd very very much prefer quality over quantity in a racing game and would not even want a DLC in 2019.

The 2019 championship DLC (for free) has been confirmed by Kunos right from the get go. I just wonder if the new GT2 class for 2019 will be included as it is even unclear who will pursue that class in real life despite some rumours left, right and center.

If quality is what you're after you have to appreciate the full grid for enhanced realism won't you?

A very good update, the gameplay is significantly improved as well as the quality of the graphics with a gain of appreciable FPS, a basic but very convincing multi-player, numbers of suggestions posted on the official forum were heard and for the most relevant at this stage of devellopement corrected. All this foreshadows a grand final version. ;)

What are the chances of the new GT2 class coming next year will be included in the free "2019" DLC package?

The GT2 class will only be racing in British GT and Blancpain Sports Club next year, and the game +2019 season DLC is only based on the Blancpain Sprint and Endurance series. I reckon they might release a DLC for the Sports Club series, or if they do a 2020 DLC, then we should get the GT2 as apparently they are mixing GT2 into the full Blancpain series in 2020. Only time will tell I suppose.

I wish they'd get rid of that annoying "keep your position behind the car in front" flag they've blocked the windscreen with when in rolling start mode. Totally ridiculous to stick it in the center of the windscreen instead of off to the side, beneath or anywhere logical.

View attachment 279811
Assetto Corsa Competizione has received another sizeable hotfix update recently, moving the simulation to build 0.3.5 and addressing some key issues within the title.

To be perfectly honest, the new changelog that comes with the Assetto Corsa Competizione hotfix update of yesterday is arguably bigger than many other games main release notes, and as such offers yet another welcome sign that Kunos Simulazioni remain hard at work bring their new title up to the high standards achieved by the original Assetto Corsa racing simulation.

Born of the feedback received since the last major build 3 release of the sim, the new hotfix deployed yesterday mainly focusses on addressing some of the issues and inconsistencies identified following the last update, and as such contains plenty of useful changes, if not anything that should significantly alter the gaming experience for those players already enjoying turning laps in the Early Access title.

To see the new changes introduced to ACC in full, check out the change log below:

ACC Build 0.3.5 Update Notes:
  • Fixed setting the wrong Audio driver in some cases
  • Removed start sequence for the first player in the server
  • Fixed auto pitlimiter spam when gear was not allowed
  • Fixed wrong fuel amount during AI pitstops
  • Fixed lack of correct driver head motion in Bentley Continental GT3
  • Changed local account data handling, improved delays caused by backend updates/restarts
  • Using Steam check to prevent unusable online profiles
  • Fixed issues causing Track Medals earned and laps posted to the Event Leaderboards not being saved
  • Fixed missing endurance kit joining a server
  • Fixed skidmarks when car is drifting
  • Fixed wrong tyre wear influence to rolling resistance
  • Reworked timetable logic
  • Added combined laptimes to the timetable
  • Fixed wrong car update during pitstop after replay
  • Fixed wrong car camera target after disconnection or coming back from replay
  • Fixed highlights not recording after a session restart
  • Fixed cars not removed when Multiplayer server connection is lost
  • Fixed possible server issue on linux emulators
  • Optimized account data storage/synchronization
  • Added Night + Rain preferences in Multiplayer server selection
  • Activated Night, Rain, Latency and Target Driver Count rankings in MP server selection
  • Added search box to MP server selection
  • Increased amount MP servers displayed
  • Reduced MP server bandwidth usage
  • Removed leaderboard/server list response delay
  • Standing widget: visual hint about disconnect state
  • Multiplayer chat keeps messages after opening the pause menu
  • Improved backend server efficiency on session/menu changes

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Still no FFB fix ?

When you break you load front tires, if I steer while breaking, my steering wheel SHOULD be heavier...right now, there is NO difference in forces if I break or not.

This is a no go so far, impossible to drive to the limit efficiently without correct forces in the wheel, it is not like we have g-forces to let us know how the car react...

Haven't been able to play this in weeks, new baby came along...
But I booted it up today and, with a slight tweak to a wet set up, I was having an absolutely awesome race with the AI at 8pm and in wet conditions. Didn't feel like I had to dumb any settings down from before and I had better FPS.
Kunos to Kudos. Title is shaping up very nicely

I wish they'd get rid of that annoying "keep your position behind the car in front" flag they've blocked the windscreen with when in rolling start mode. Totally ridiculous to stick it in the center of the windscreen instead of off to the side, beneath or anywhere logical.
Absolutely agree...hopefully Kunos will include a setting that 'Pop Up' notifications can be turned off...as after all you can hear the voice saying the same thing.:)....like those red proximity arrows which can be turned off now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%