Assetto Corsa Competizione has received another sizeable hotfix update recently, moving the simulation to build 0.3.5 and addressing some key issues within the title.
To be perfectly honest, the new changelog that comes with the Assetto Corsa Competizione hotfix update of yesterday is arguably bigger than many other games main release notes, and as such offers yet another welcome sign that Kunos Simulazioni remain hard at work bring their new title up to the high standards achieved by the original Assetto Corsa racing simulation.
Born of the feedback received since the last major build 3 release of the sim, the new hotfix deployed yesterday mainly focusses on addressing some of the issues and inconsistencies identified following the last update, and as such contains plenty of useful changes, if not anything that should significantly alter the gaming experience for those players already enjoying turning laps in the Early Access title.
To see the new changes introduced to ACC in full, check out the change log below:
- Fixed setting the wrong Audio driver in some cases
- Removed start sequence for the first player in the server
- Fixed auto pitlimiter spam when gear was not allowed
- Fixed wrong fuel amount during AI pitstops
- Fixed lack of correct driver head motion in Bentley Continental GT3
- Changed local account data handling, improved delays caused by backend updates/restarts
- Using Steam check to prevent unusable online profiles
- Fixed issues causing Track Medals earned and laps posted to the Event Leaderboards not being saved
- Fixed missing endurance kit joining a server
- Fixed skidmarks when car is drifting
- Fixed wrong tyre wear influence to rolling resistance
- Reworked timetable logic
- Added combined laptimes to the timetable
- Fixed wrong car update during pitstop after replay
- Fixed wrong car camera target after disconnection or coming back from replay
- Fixed highlights not recording after a session restart
- Fixed cars not removed when Multiplayer server connection is lost
- Fixed possible server issue on linux emulators
- Optimized account data storage/synchronization
- Added Night + Rain preferences in Multiplayer server selection
- Activated Night, Rain, Latency and Target Driver Count rankings in MP server selection
- Added search box to MP server selection
- Increased amount MP servers displayed
- Reduced MP server bandwidth usage
- Removed leaderboard/server list response delay
- Standing widget: visual hint about disconnect state
- Multiplayer chat keeps messages after opening the pause menu
- Improved backend server efficiency on session/menu changes
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now.
Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!