Assetto Corsa Competizione | GTWC 2020 DLC And Update Release Date

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have revealed a release date for their upcoming 1.6 Assetto Corsa Competizione update and new DLC launch - Wednesday 18th November!
  • New track Imola
  • New cars, Ferrari and Mercedes
  • 1.6 update with numerous changes and improvements

We've had the teaser, we've gone crazy and nearly broke the internet with our excited ramblings, and now we finally know when we are due to get our hands on the new Imola DLC update for Assetto Corsa Competizione - in just eight days time!

Yup, November 18th is release day for the GTWC 2020 season update DLC and build 1.6 release, so sit tight, get ready and enjoy the new preview images (Kunos, please never, ever use this stretched image format again!):

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

ACC Imola 1.jpg

Last edited:
@Paul Jeffrey
Pics are great. You need to get a 32:9 monitor ;)

Looking forward to this DLC. Very excited how the progress is for AI and physics. Hope Aris is going to stream that evening.
We need better graphics, i mean we need to get rid of this shitty blueriness as view is still not clear, but it was way better before 0.7.2 EA and after new updates i could not get the same clear view, maybe this the biggest reason i stoped playing it...

No. At least for now.
Aris has said that with the pandemic going on it's out of the question for them to be able to travel and laserscan the track at this time.

In fact, IIRC, not even the travelling issue - it's mostly down to covid-related disruption at workplaces & problems handling licensing & admin issues. Something about a simple email conversation taking 6 months?

GTWC 2021 is *currently* scheduled as back to the usual circuits, so it would be nice if they returned to 2020 & added Zandvoort & Magny-Cours ( and any missing cars ). Vaccine or no I don't think we'll quite be back to normal next year, so maybe more surprises on the way.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.8%