Assetto Corsa Competizione | GTWC 2020 DLC And Update Release Date

Jul 22, 2017
On my account AC1 and AC2 and their DLC are still the cheapest even after all the price hikes.
Wish there was more competition in the niche but it is what it is.

maranello78

100RPM
Oct 14, 2008
I'm happy to drive this great game on Imola, so we have more tracks and that's great!!! But still in love with Magny:inlove: .....anyway great news with British GT dlc we have 4 new tracks in ACC.
Any previews of Donington??:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

maranello78

100RPM
Oct 14, 2008
I like Rf2 and sometimes play it, but toó many mods killed the online game, sometimes u don't have the track, or the car, so you have to download from workshop but the worst part is graphics, they step out to dx11 but if you see all those tracks it seems from 10 years ago
Anyway tracks like Lemans it costs 9€ while Kunos give you 4 with 15€, so maybe i'll buy Rf2 content on black friday and if it offers a better

Reactions: Kim Jakobsen

Patrik Marek

1000RPM
Premium
Oct 25, 2014
man , smart move Kunos
the DLC is CDN$12.49, which is right on the border where I'm probably going to get it, not a huge fan of the DLC cause the only thing that I really like to have is the Imola, so if this was more like $20 or even $27 ( whcih was the GT4) I'd be like " no no no, pass"
but for this price, I'm really tempted, .. sigh, will probably get it ,
ACC is for me probably the best sim out there now , only thing it's missing is modding support (for me)