Assetto Corsa Competizione | GT4 Trailers For Audi, Ginetta and Alpine Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped three new trailers for their upcoming GT4 Pack DLC in Assetto Corsa Competizione - revealing the Audi R8 LMS, Ginetta G55 and Alpine A110 GT4 machines.
  • 3 new GT4 content trailers.
  • Release date July 15th.
  • Live Stream Influencer race July 13th.

The new DLC is set to feature no less than 11 new GT4 specification cars when it hits the simulation this July 15th, and ahead of release day, Kunos continue to whet the appetite of the community with a collection of short teaser reveal trailers for each of the cars.

In the latest trailer drop, we are introduced to the Audi R8 LMS GT4, the Ginetta G55 GT4 and the stunning little Alpine A110 GT4 machines, all set to form the GT4 Pack DLC this July 15th.

Audi R8 LMS GT4

The Audi R8 LMS GT4 is a fast and reliable entry-level GT race car and it is equally popular amongst amateur and gentleman drivers. After two full seasons of racing with customers achieving race victories and titles worldwide, the GT4 race car from the brand with the four rings has been updated for the 2020 season onwards and seamlessly reflects the new look of the R8 family.

Ginetta G55 GT4

The G55 is one of Ginetta’s most popular cars for export. It has a successful track record for performance and reliability as proven in some of the most gruelling races in the world including the VLN Nordschleife 24hr, Gulf 12 Hour, Dubai 24hrs and Pirelli World Challenge. A Ginetta GT4 car has won the British GT4 title seven times in the nine years. In the 24 Hour Series, the car has taken class victory in the Dubai 24 Hours five times in six years and the Mugello 12 Hours three times in three years. In GT Cup, the G55 GT4 has taken an impressive 40 class wins over the past four years. This continued success of the Ginetta G55 only reaffirms its position as the car of choice for GT4 competition.

Alpine A110 GT4

Alpine presented the A110 GT4 at Geneva Motor Show 2018 – the ultimate expression of the A110. Developed by Alpine’s motorsport partner Signatech, the new GT4 racer is the ultimate expression of the A110’s remarkable agility and track-bred performance. Alongside the A110 Cup it becomes the second racing version of the A110. With increased engine power and aerodynamic downforce compared to the A110 Cup, the A110 GT4 will see Alpine return to competition on the racetrack against the world’s most prestigious car makers.

Want to see them racing ahead of release?

Thumbnail_GT4Livestream-01.jpg

If you do, you are in luck folks! I will be taking part in a celebrity online race session against various sim racing YouTubers and Kunos developers this July 13th from 18:00 UTC - watch me get thrashed by people who have practised properly on the RaceDepartment YouTube channel from 18:00 UTC!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg
ACC alpina.jpg
ACC Ginetta.jpg

Last edited:
The studio is good at making static objects and spinning circles, but when it comes to animating characters... I expect life in the stands, not just one team, but all the teams, and what's the point of opening a door if nobody can get out without teleporting.

This sad audience, waving the flag in the middle of the night and with no light in the stairs, if that's the real welcome in GT3 then I won't pay for my seat lol

Otherwise everything else is at its best ;)

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 66 16.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.8%