Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Assetto Corsa Competizione | GT4 Pack DLC Review (Video)

Tony

APIA RACING
Staff
Premium
Wow, who said romance is dead. Not everyone treats there partners like it is still the 1950s.
See, it's an interesting view:) I love and respect my partner and she does the same. I work hard for a living and generally do not need to be told i am allowed to spend said money:) Likewise she does not need to grovel when she wants something as she works equally as hard. it's a mutual understanding. if that is old fashioned, then that is definitely me:).

What's the worst she can do" deny me sex" . that ship has sailed:)

manu68

Premium
I Will purchase the DLC.
GT4 are amazing car to race.
I dont care about multiclass in ACC.
Multiclass is in my opinion only relevant in such races as Le Mans, VLN Nordschleife, .....

guidofoc

Premium
Why, Kunos?
You hereby made the concerned DLC-package an instant show stopper for me.
I simply don't get the point.

Kunos should read the recent RD Forum thread about tons of reasons for why not doing online racing and threads on why older sims like GTR2 and rF1 (and AC) are still very much alive.

Moreover I don't get the point of a 'fixed setup' in (online) mixed classes.

I smell Kunos going the SMS beaten path. I hope this is not true.
I think they are working on improving the AI and it's not super-easy. We will see the 1.5 release notes soon, but for sure they have been working on the game adding new stuff and fixing stuff as they do each and every time, so no SMS here. If you followed the development of ACC it was actually quite remarkable how they turned things around after a rocky start, they worked hard on pretty much anything from tire model to graphics to netcode and the result is a game that is now praised by almost everybody.

I love and respect my partner and she does the same. I work hard for a living and generally do not need to be told i am allowed to spend said money:) Likewise she does not need to grovel when she wants something as she works equally as hard. it's a mutual understanding. if that is old fashioned, then that is definitely me:).
It's also called "mutual trust and respect between two (reasonably) responsible adults". It is a very old fashioned concept, though. Or so it seems.

British GT is SRO run and is multiclass so I hope they'll add this when the British Pack comes

It may happen later but is unlikely based on the response on the Kunos forum.

In terms of licensing, the GT4 pack is based on the European GT4 series. It is a single class and has too many cars on the grid to race together with European GT3 which is also a very healthy series. Arguably the most healthiest racing series in the world in terms of the number of car/team entrants providing a peak of up to 72 GT3 cars racing at Spa.

British pack is only a track pack and since the SRO took over the running of the real British GT as a multiclass, a few years back they considered splitting GT3 and GT4 into separate races but were prevented by shareholders and other politics. In any case, if the series becomes too popular and the demand for team entries grows, I believe they will eventually have no other option but to split the grids, which is a positive thing and leads to more close and exciting racing.

Ha I'm in Australia and its nearly the end of the day here (15th) and I'm still waiting for the release. I will just have to be patient and wait until the rest of the world catches up time wise.
It will be worth it.
Same here, although I'm always up until 2, I really really REALLY wanna drive them for a few hours

I'll consider it if they enable multi-class racing.

Like the majority of simracers I prefer the superior experience presented by offline play so I would prefer not to see the classes locked away from each other.

With GT4, TCR and ELMS (LMP2+LMP3) ACC will be king, i just dreaming if they could add Blancpain legends like Ferrari 430, Aston Martin Drs9, Ford GT and Morgan Plus 8 GT3, for sure i'll buy every dlc for this game

I usually wait for sales but I'm really getting into ACC at the mo....this may be day one purchase.....especially with the Camaro "Masterpiece of Barmy".....great line Paul!