Assetto Corsa Competizione | GT4 DLC Now Available On Console

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Xbox One and PS4 players have now recently been granted access to the awesome GT4 DLC pack in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Edit
: sorry this news is waaaay late - I forgot I'd not published it!

Although PC players have been enjoying the GT4 Pack DLC for a little while now in Assetto Corsa Competizione, it has taken a while for the car set to make its way over to console land - something that was rectified recently as the impressive set of vehicles finally becomes available to purchase for Xbox and PlayStation gamers.

Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 DLC Contents (Console)
  • Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
  • Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
  • BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
  • Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new liveries)
  • KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
  • Maserati MC GT4 (1 new liveries)
  • McLaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
  • Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
  • Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Want to get the most out of your simulation? No worries, if you have questions ask our epic community! Start up a new thread on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

ACC GT4 Middle.jpg

Last edited:
do consoles still havge no fov or seat position controls?
Yes. Hard to understand what they were thinking when they left those out.

And Xbox One's(X) version is still crap*, it's undrivable due so bad fps, especially with horrible stuttering in every single corner. PS4's(Pro) version is quite smooth, maybe 'cause lowered res/quality, but driveable as said.

*due that I binned it now and try it again on XbSX.

Last edited:
I hope Kunos sells a million and puts those resources toward Assetto Corsa 2. I’m ready!

Yes and no. I admire the studio's work but in terms of communication it's not far from 0. We are in the world of video games not in a cold universe. Especially where the ACC forum is censored for features that have been announced and will probably never be released.

I'd like to point out that I'm not registered on the Kunos forums but it always annoys me to see this... communication is a general problem whether it's Kunos or other studios...

Yes. Hard to understand what they were thinking when they left those out.

And Xbox One's(X) version is still crap*, it's undrivable due so bad fps, especially with horrible stuttering in every single corner. PS4's(Pro) version is quite smooth, maybe 'cause lowered res/quality, but driveable as said.

*due that I binned it now and try it again on XbSX.
Money

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years