Assetto Corsa Competizione | First Oulton Park Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have released the first preview images from the upcoming British GT Pack DLC - with release date confirmed as this February 10th!
  • Oulton Park previews.
  • Release February 10th.
  • Dedicated championship mode and 40 new liveries confirmed.

ACC Oulton Park 1.jpg

It's finally happening (on my birthday too!) - the long awaited British GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is heading to the PC version of the simulation this February 10th 2021 - and as well as the already confirmed inclusion of Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton, Kunos have also confirmed no less than 40 liveries and 70 drivers from the British GT Championship will also be added to the title, as well as a dedicated British GT Championship game mode!

As we build up towards that 10th February release date, Kunos have shown off their first preview images from the pack - the legendary Cheshire venue of Oulton Park!

ACC Oulton Park 2.jpg

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Oulton Park 4.jpg

Last edited:
UE4 can look absolutely breathtaking, then a moment later godawful. Its quite situational. Another UE4 title I play occasionally, Insurgency Sandstorm, the interiors look lush and really well done, but step outside and things look no where near as good.

Easy is called "read" just go to this: https://www.bsimracing.com/assetto-corsa-competizione-oulton-park-circuit-previews/ and you can read, tracks and CARS, rare people like me like to read info from different sites, but i know people like to make their own just reading from one site hahaha
And i like to read from the people actually making it, who have repeatedly said for months no cars are included...
The question is, if this is pre-written by Kunos (official Info) or written by the news site you are referring to.
Its not. They've taken the information kunos published and misrepresented it (accidentally, i can only assume).

Last edited:
They would sell more copies on AC than ACC for sure...
Well you have here people complaining about the British DLC pricetag vs vanilla ACC pricetag so I guess, considering AC current price, that DLC should be Kunos paying users instead, or something like 0.50€ right?
Not to mention the same guys who created NetkarPro are busy now updating and adding content to their official licensed GT3 and other SRO series racing simulator. First one to merge real and virtual competition.

That´s quite a leap.

Well you have here people complaining about the British DLC pricetag vs vanilla ACC pricetag so I guess, considering AC current price, that DLC should be Kunos paying users instead, or something like 0.50€ right?
Not to mention the same guys who created NetkarPro are busy now updating and adding content to their official licensed GT3 and other SRO series racing simulator. First one to merge real and virtual competition.

That´s quite a leap.
Userbase is like 5x larger so why is it a leap ?

I'm just saying, because the AC twitter post doesn't mention cars and mutliclass singleplayer. Not questioning you or your ability to read. Cheers
I´m seeing different Porsche 911 GT3, not the same from ICGT ACC, just take a look, will be a clue if they add more cars?..don´t know but it could be great if they add Mustang and Jaguar
british.jpg
british2.png

I´m seeing different Porsche 911 GT3, not the same from ICGT ACC, just take a look, will be a clue if they add more cars?..don´t know but it could be great if they add Mustang and Jaguar
View attachment 442732View attachment 442733
It's the same Porsche and there will not be new cars. It's a track pack, just like ICGT was. No new car models. Nada, nil, zilch, sweet Fanny Adams.

Last edited:
Oulton Park, oh yes :D My favorite track by far. Been waiting so long for this.
I hope they add the new liveries eventually, though. 2021 DLC with 2019 roster... Hurts the immersion and the freshness.

Kezdelek sajnálni :D Next time you should probably announce the DLC the day before it comes out, this is going to be all week :D
What tilts me is that we confirm these things way in advance on multiple forums, channels etc., blown away by the wind, random guy says some wild rumour on an obscure Discord channel, spreads like bloody smallpox...

As soon as there will be an ACC version with a much larger set of racecars (different openwheelers including lower powered, some low power tin tops etc etc) and... the VR performance is sorted out, I'll buy all content. But for the moment I'm a bit bored being constraint to GT4/3...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%