Assetto Corsa Competizione E3 Trailer - Gameplay Footage to Reveal Soon!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The highly anticipated release of Assetto Corsa Competizione gets ever closer - with a new E3 special trailer reveal, and a promise of gameplay footage coming soon!

With the E3 event in America set to kick off in the very near future, Kunos Simulazioni have released the very first trailer for the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation - the official racing title of the 2018 Blancpain GT Series...

Having been announced back in February to much enthusiasm from the sim racing community, this new title is not seen as a sequel to the hugely popular Assetto Corsa game, but more of a branching out by the Italian development team as they look to make use of the much sought after official licence for arguably the best GT3 racing series in the world - the Blancpain GT Series.

Notable as the first game from Kunos to make use of he powerful Unreal 4 engine, including weather and time of day features, the new game certainly looks like it has many of the ingredients to become an instant hit when it releases on Steam Early Access later this year.

As well as the launch trailer, Kunos have also confirmed the simulation will be playable at E3 on the Thrustmaster stand, so expect the next few days to contain some first footage from this highly anticipated racing simulation...

Want to get an idea about what the developers have in store? Catch up on our recent interview with Marco and Stefano below:

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

ACC Trailer.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you think of the new trailer? Looking forward to ACC? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Everyone here has an opinion, I love AC just as much as anyone and I am quite sure ACC will be no exception, bugs are bugs and issues are issues,
makes no difference if you are 22 or 32 my eyes and ears tell me the same things,
audio is way off and the visuals are lacking performance to make them pop, but its a alpha version lets hope the final result is worth it, either way im sure my screenshot killer pc will survive.
Why don't you try real racing? Real sound real 3d graphic, a big crash can make you die too, super realistic. :D

Everyone here has an opinion, I love AC just as much as anyone and I am quite sure ACC will be no exception, bugs are bugs and issues are issues,
makes no difference if you are 22 or 32 my eyes and ears tell me the same things,
audio is way off and the visuals are lacking performance to make them pop, but its a alpha version lets hope the final result is worth it, either way im sure my screenshot killer pc will survive.

Not one single person has taken exception with your opinions.

People are getting annoyed with the way you express them. You're coming across very aggressive and ego-maniacal. That's the issue here.

Everyone here has seen your work, we know that you have passion for the hobby and talent to produce incredible stuff. Just tone down your remarks a bit, and post your criticisms in a level-headed way. It's better for all parties involved.

Furthermore, regarding your "apex sounds," the gravel sounds and curb noises have nothing to do with the apex. Curb noises are from saw-tooth curbs, gravel noises are from gravel. Kunos should never, ever, add an "apex sound." That would be an arcade element, because no such thing exists. Rolling over a curb should result in the rumbling/washboard sound. Rolling over gravel should result in a gravel sound. Neither one of those things have anything at all to do with the apex of a corner as a general principle; the Apex is just the point(s) of a corner where you're closest to the inside of the track. Nothing more, nothing less.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back