Assetto Corsa Competizione | Donington Park Circuit Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The best place to go motor racing in the UK is coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione on February 10th - introducing Donington Park, as part of the British GT Pack DLC for the simulation.
  • British GT Pack DLC releases February 10th.
  • Special live stream race broadcasting on Feb 9th from 20:00 UTC.
  • First Donington Park preview images.
ACC Donington Park Middle.jpg

OK, saying the best place to go motor racing in the UK is highly subjective, but I love the place, so I'm going to take the liberty of saying it anyway - it's an absolutely wonderful track and one that really lends itself to the art of racing a high performance closed top GT race cars in ACC.

Livestream Event | Tuesday 20:00 UTC: RaceDepartment Twitch TV

Already we've been privy to the preview images from Oulton Park and Snetterton, the other two UK venues set to be added to the sim in just a couple of short days time - and now it is the turn of the famous Leicestershire venue to have a few moments in the spotlight - and it looks fantastic.

The new DLC is set to comprise three circuits, 40 teams and 70 drivers from the 2019 British GT Championship - with a dedicated championship mode that allows players to recreate the top level of GT racing in the UK.

ACC Donington Park Middle 2.jpg

The DLC pack is set to release on Wednesday, February 10th and a special live-streamed race event will be taking place with myself, various sim racing influencers and Kunos developers on Tuesday evening, from around 20:00 UTC. Make sure to support me as I get thrashed on my favourite track - head over to the RaceDepartment Twitch channel from 19:50 UTC and catch all the action, thoughts and opinions around this exciting new DLC offering.

Original Source: Kunos Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Donington Park Footer.jpg

Last edited:
Really waiting for this one! Especially because of the Donington... :) But heyh! There has been hints already in other photos from the other tracks, but is it real. Mixed racing GT3&4. Hereis also in pic nr1. You see the Mclaren in front of the GT3 pack and far behind you can see GT4s following? Or are they only taken from their own online testing or something. Or does the dedicated British GT Championship include mixed class racing among their own championship?... Well, soon to be seen! :cool:

The image of the stands is great, nobody in them like in the real game except 4 people from his own team.

This is the only part of the game that is empty of life and yet full of pictures promise on the official website.

It's superbly beautiful, superbly empty, this DLC might give you money to add people holding wheels and a good doctor if you crush them :)
Ever visited a GT race? Probably hardly, just like the rest of the world.
Only a few GT races stand out globally, for the rest of the races most people are around the paddock.
;)

Last edited:
England maybe has the best and most beautiful tracks, just take a look at Cadwell, Knockhill, Croft, Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Donington, Silverstone..etc etc give another chance
I certainly meant no harm in what I said, but my most revered tracks are mighty Spa, Suzuka and a few others are what I have always seem to like. British race tracks seem to be left over airfields so I guess that's my first problem with them.

I certainly meant no harm in what I said, but my most revered tracks are mighty Spa, Suzuka and a few others are what I have always seem to like. British race tracks seem to be left over airfields so I guess that's my first problem with them.
For sure Spa and Suzuka or Motegi are great tracks but i think UK tracks have a special taste on design, maybe near airfields but always with uphills and downhills like Donington or Brands Hatch, not as plain like others like Paul Ricard, i don't tell they are bad just i like with ups and downs cause is fun for driving in my opinion

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.7%