Assetto Corsa Competizione: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Barcelona Preview 4.jpg

On the build up to leaving early access next week, check out these awesome preview images of the upcoming Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Home of the Formula One Spanish Grand Prix for 28 consecutive years, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya hasn't always been a favourite with fans of Grand Prix racing, although the track does often produce a surprisingly enjoyable driving experience in the GT3 specification cars that are the focus of Assetto Corsa Competizione - so expect an enjoyable time once the track becomes available to players this May 29th.

Set to form part of the 'V1' release alongside Silverstone, Brands Hatch and of course the outstanding Spa-Francorchamps circuit, players only have a few days left to wait until we get our hands on the content for ourselves this May 29th...

ACC Barcelona Preview 1.jpg
ACC Barcelona Preview 2.jpg

ACC Barcelona Preview 3.jpg

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Circuit looks amazing, very hyped for 1.0 if ACC despite the multiplayer letdown. It’s a genuine next-gen sim nevertheless and, for the most part, the best there is IMHO.
There has been no multiplayer let down though...
I'm playing multiplayer just fine as it is, doesn't really need changing although only thing would be that people have servers that alternate tracks. I've been online with some really great racers and it's a shame we have to stay on the same circuit and can't suggest, vote on and load new tracks and conditions. Maybe that will come with version 1.0?

I hope there will be animated pit stop like in GT sport, cause it looks great ;)

I'm looking forward to not having to be so precise that a millimetre either side of the imaginary pit box means you constantly rock back and forth trying to get into the garage... ;)

They've mentioned it will have animated pit stops and a career mode, and we have not seen any of those in video or reviews since this sim was first revealed.

We had already animated pitstop, which has been removed at some point during the early access.

I suppose that it should come back with 1.0

Yes, will have. text from ACC's site: https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/

MOTION CAPTURE FOR REALISTIC ANIMATIONS

Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion, and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.

This beautiful images I see that still will not be released the full verdict has much to improve it has everything to be one of the best simulators done until now we hope for this release launching a request for improvements in the force of the steering wheel for G29 Fisica language in other languages but sensitivity in the pedals of acceleration and brake in order I would like to refine the quality of the game in order waiting anxiously (THERE IS ALL THINGS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST SIMULATORS) that this in the first did not happen, But this Asseto Corsa Competizon has everything to be the best sub to cummos this do ...
:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing