• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured Assetto Corsa Competizione: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Previews

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 23, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +22,068
    ACC Barcelona Preview 4.jpg
    On the build up to leaving early access next week, check out these awesome preview images of the upcoming Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Home of the Formula One Spanish Grand Prix for 28 consecutive years, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya hasn't always been a favourite with fans of Grand Prix racing, although the track does often produce a surprisingly enjoyable driving experience in the GT3 specification cars that are the focus of Assetto Corsa Competizione - so expect an enjoyable time once the track becomes available to players this May 29th.

Set to form part of the 'V1' release alongside Silverstone, Brands Hatch and of course the outstanding Spa-Francorchamps circuit, players only have a few days left to wait until we get our hands on the content for ourselves this May 29th...

ACC Barcelona Preview 1.jpg ACC Barcelona Preview 2.jpg
    ACC Barcelona Preview 3.jpg

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Love Love x 15
    • Like Like x 6
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +35
    Nice...the best simracing of the year is coming... less a week....wow...too much anxious...:D:D

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Lathander

Lathander

Ratings:
    +2
    wonderful!!!

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hor-hay

Hor-hay

Ratings:
    +71
    yeah yeah yeah, now lets see some cars...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Jonathan Young

Jonathan Young
    Premium

Ratings:
    +42
    Circuit looks amazing, very hyped for 1.0 if ACC despite the multiplayer letdown. It’s a genuine next-gen sim nevertheless and, for the most part, the best there is IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +762
    There has been no multiplayer let down though...
    I'm playing multiplayer just fine as it is, doesn't really need changing although only thing would be that people have servers that alternate tracks. I've been online with some really great racers and it's a shame we have to stay on the same circuit and can't suggest, vote on and load new tracks and conditions. Maybe that will come with version 1.0?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  7. ziogzzz

ziogzzz

Ratings:
    +13
    I hope there will be animated pit stop like in GT sport, cause it looks great ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jorge Villar

Jorge Villar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    I wonder if they will manage to get the numbers of that big tower to actually change based on the current standings. No big deal if they don't, but it would be really cool.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  9. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +762
    I'm looking forward to not having to be so precise that a millimetre either side of the imaginary pit box means you constantly rock back and forth trying to get into the garage... ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  10. melanieuk

melanieuk

Ratings:
    +247
    They've mentioned it will have animated pit stops and a career mode, and we have not seen any of those in video or reviews since this sim was first revealed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. manu68

manu68
    Premium

Ratings:
    +224
    We had already animated pitstop, which has been removed at some point during the early access.

I suppose that it should come back with 1.0

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +35
    Can't wait to test MCL and AMG.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +35
    Yes, will have. text from ACC's site: https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/

MOTION CAPTURE FOR REALISTIC ANIMATIONS

Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion, and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.

14. Paulo Cezar Ramalho

Paulo Cezar Ramalho

Ratings:
    +2
    This beautiful images I see that still will not be released the full verdict has much to improve it has everything to be one of the best simulators done until now we hope for this release launching a request for improvements in the force of the steering wheel for G29 Fisica language in other languages but sensitivity in the pedals of acceleration and brake in order I would like to refine the quality of the game in order waiting anxiously (THERE IS ALL THINGS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST SIMULATORS) that this in the first did not happen, But this Asseto Corsa Competizon has everything to be the best sub to cummos this do ...
    :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. tpw

tpw

Ratings:
    +192
    All I really want for ACC is decent bloody performance, 60fps at 1080p. In its current state the stuttering is unacceptable.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. ziogzzz

ziogzzz

Ratings:
    +13
    Thats why i got 1080ti on my tripples

17. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    Premium

Ratings:
    +480
    What are your comp specs?

18. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +571
    Is there any further information about career mode yet?

• Like Like x 1
  19. pastranario3

pastranario3

Ratings:
    +32
    If we had the box animations for a while, but were deactivated in one of the releases, they said not to generate conflicts in the tests.

20. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +35
    I want to know too..

We need more info about this: "...who will introduce players to the first driving tests, giving them precious suggestions to start their adventure in the Blancpain GT Series."

Like a pre-season?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.