RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Anyone knows how to pit in the right way ? I haven´t found a Pit menu for setting up a strategy on fuel, tyre type (Rain / Dry) etc. was forced to pit 2 times in a 30 minutes race on Nuerburgring because of not having enough fuel to finish race after the first (and mandatory) pitstop. That destroyed my race totally and i lost nearly all gained positions :(

Amazing upgrade ... now working really well.
Is there any easy way to default all settings because I think my config files are messed up now :)

[QUOTE = "jordi latorre martinez, post: 2947095, miembro: 141373"] Mod Edit: Por favor, use el inglés de acuerdo con nuestras Condiciones de Uso. [/ QUOTE]

Hello again, since yesterday with the last configuration. I'm going with VR, the performance has dropped so much, that I can not drive. Do you know what may be due?
I have an I7 9900, 1080ti and 16 gb ram, I do not understand this. before yesterday perfect.
Some response please

[QUOTE = "jordi latorre martinez, post: 2947095, miembro: 141373"] Mod Edit: Por favor, use el inglés de acuerdo con nuestras Condiciones de Uso. [/ QUOTE]

Hello again, since yesterday with the last configuration. I'm going with VR, the performance has dropped so much, that I can not drive. Do you know what may be due?
I have an I7 9900, 1080ti and 16 gb ram, I do not understand this. before yesterday perfect.
Some response please
For me with these upgrades some graphics settings were always set to some default or preselected value. For example one of the most power-hungry setting "foliage" always went to "Epic" after the updates. Normally I have "Mid". So huge impact on FPS. Not sure if this is just for me.
I would first check all settings if they were changed or not. Hope this helps.

Anyone knows how to pit in the right way ? I haven´t found a Pit menu for setting up a strategy on fuel, tyre type (Rain / Dry) etc. was forced to pit 2 times in a 30 minutes race on Nuerburgring because of not having enough fuel to finish race after the first (and mandatory) pitstop. That destroyed my race totally and i lost nearly all gained positions :(
Not pitted with v.0.7 yet, but isn't there the new hud window on the left lower corner, which can be used to select pit strategy?

From the top post of this thread:
  • It contains a real-time track position page, standings, pit stop strategy and car electronics. Navigation is possible with all navigation inputs, including keyboard arrows, D-Pad and mouse.

yep, the widget is there (you have to set a new key/button for it on your wheel in settings), but at least for me it shows:
screen a) time and position relative to others,
screen b) the old one: top three and three more cars, you and the player in front / behind
screen c) all the electronics like wiper on off, lights on off etc.

My guess is that the pit menu only comes up if the race is one with a pit window. This would be a serious bug, but I haven't tested it yet.

What I did in the RD Monza event when I had to pit for fuel: I went into pitlane stopped at my pit, klicked "back to garage" and in garage I at once klicked "drive". This gave me fresh rubber and a full tank in 2 secs. Dunno if it still works in this build, though.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "DrRob, post: 2947175, miembro: 252090"] Para mí, con estas actualizaciones, algunas configuraciones de gráficos siempre se ha establecido en algún valor predeterminado o preseleccionado. Por ejemplo, uno de los "follajes" más sedientos de poder siempre fue "Epic" después de las actualizaciones. Normalmente tengo "Mid". Tan enorme impacto en FPS. No estoy seguro si esto es solo para mí.
Primero verifique todas las configuraciones si fueron cambiadas o no. Espero que esto ayude. [/ CITA]
Hola, gracias por su respuesta, exactamente lo que me pasa es que en la repetición, desde afuera del auto, se repiten en silueta como 10 autos más, y dentro de la habitación, cuando me muevo, mezclo las imágenes, es una cosa muy extraña

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
Better VR performance, better AI, better sound, much better multi player, 0.7 is quite the update. ACC is shaping to be quite addictive.

I would like to apologize to everybody else who expected a press release from us today. Keep driving and having fun! ;)

I thought all you devs were highly strung and sensitive but this is funny.:) I might even give your game another go and see if all the AI cars render in this time. ;)

Careful or @kunos might spit out his liver, fava beans and nice Chianti dinner over his keyboard. Ah, Clarice Competizione.

Joking aside, what a great time for racing games!:)

Why would you infer that you cant use your buttons anymore?
Because of this line, that could at least shed doubts:
"""
  • It enables the player to control all car-related inputs (TC, ABS, wiper, lights, rain light etc.) on the fly, without having to map each key to the steering wheel/button box. """
Just wanted some confirmation that all functions can still be controlled by means of buttons / switches / rotaries...