Assetto Corsa Competizione | British GT Snetterton Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The second track from the upcoming British GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione has enjoyed its first image reveal earlier today - introducing Snetterton!
  • First ACC British GT Pack DLC Snetterton Previews.
  • New DLC schedule to launch Feb 10th.
  • Contains 3 tracks and multiple liveries.

ACC Snetterton Middle.jpg

For me personally, I've never quite gelled with Snetterton - be it the slightly bland look of the circuit or the combination of corners on the (reasonably) recently re profiled track - however in the hands of the team at Kunos in ACC, it looks like they have put together a very, very impressive virtual recreation of this high speed British circuit.

In case you missed the post from yesterday, Kunos have confirmed the British GT Pack DLC will launch this February 10th for PC versions of the Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation, and will come packed with the three new tracks (Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton), over 40 new liveries and 70 drivers from the British GT Championship - including a Championship mode within the game structure.

ACC Snetterton Middle 2.jpg

Pretty exciting times - stay tuned to RaceDepartment for some nice preview footage coming soon too :)

Original Source: Kunos Twitter

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Snetterton Footer.jpg

Last edited:
There is only one sector where the developers of GTR3 can be ahead of ACC developers :p and that is the announcement of the prize money. ACC team only announces the DLC prices the same day of the release ^^

With the difference ready that the content comes out...

Last edited:
Superb looking header picture. Apart overly idealistic sharp lines separating different grass mowing lines.
That is not really unrealistic, this effect is easy to create if you mow one row in one direction, and the next row in the opposite direction. I used to do it every week in my garden ( when I used to have one back in the day)
Anyway, if you have time to notice the grass when you're racing, you're not driving fast enough :)

Oh wow, that looks good, my home county track! Enjoyed the version thats been in RF2 for some time now, love the AMS2 version and now laser scanned in ACC, ar'nt we lucky sim junkies! Brings back great memories of the day i spent there, sitting on the hill drawing the touring cars as they went past on the first corner at about 100mph and meeting the drivers after, was a brilliant day!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%