Assetto Corsa Competizione | BMW M4 GT4 First Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have shared the first preview footage from the upcoming GT4 DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione - featuring the BMW M4 GT4!

The new GT4 DLC is set to feature an impressive 11 new models from the category, of which the mighty BMW M4 GT4 is one of the included cars, and should be set to release on PC this summer, with console players having access to the new content in the fall of 2020.

With excitement building towards this sizeable content drop for the sim, the team behind ACC have revealed the first car trailer from the pack, the BMW M4 GT4:

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC BMM Footer.jpg

Last edited:
I love GT4 cars, but I hope they drive better in ACC than in iRacing. The BMW GT4 that was recently released there is a brick on wheels. Very heavy, very early braking points, a real challenge for me. Maybe I just need more time in it. Anyway, I hope ACC GT4 cars are a better experience than what I have seen in iRacing to date for GT4.
No idea what they are like in iR but (a lot of them) are very heavy with little downforce, thus its normal that they have long braking zones (good for racing). Some of the current crop of GT4s are reaching 1.6tons, which is pretty heavy.

So is that effectively a Euro GT4 grid being announced without a confirmed licence? As it's SRO can't imagine it will be that hard to come by...

British GT in the game with this lot will be mega too. Can't wait! Although I do hope they up the capacity at some track so we can have fuller grids with them

Looks good, GT4 cars in games are usually fun to drive.

I have the feeling the conversation at 505 games went something like this:

505 games: "The ACC console release is a disaster, what can we do to bury the news?"

Kunos: "Well the GT4 cars are almost nearly ready on PC."

505 games: "Great get a shiny video up quickly. When will the pack be ready to launch?"

Kunos: "Soon"

The paint scheme seems to be less vibrant, The car pulls to the left. The brake bias isn't up to spec. The windows are dusty. The headlights are too bright. The headlights are too dim. The lettering on the tires is wrong. Why don't I see flat spots ? It doesn't handle like the ones on TV. Can we change the engines ? It's not as good as WEC. It costs too much. It doesn't cost enough. AC had more cars. The lobby is crap. They should have waited to release it.

There, it's all been said. So let's not hear this when it comes out. :)

I love GT4 cars, but I hope they drive better in ACC than in iRacing. The BMW GT4 that was recently released there is a brick on wheels. Very heavy, very early braking points, a real challenge for me. Maybe I just need more time in it. Anyway, I hope ACC GT4 cars are a better experience than what I have seen in iRacing to date for GT4.

Well the BMW GT4 is in real life also a brick on 4 wheels;) there is a reason why a BMW is called a BMTroubleU;)

But dont get me wrong....its a fun car which is challenging to drive and because the GT4's are basically Road Cars near Racecars there is nothing wrong with the Behaviour in the IRacing Version;)

So is that effectively a Euro GT4 grid being announced without a confirmed licence? As it's SRO can't imagine it will be that hard to come by...

British GT in the game with this lot will be mega too. Can't wait! Although I do hope they up the capacity at some track so we can have fuller grids with them

Probably I misunderstood you, but afaik Kunos has the license to bring the 2019 European GT4 Season.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 108
Well the BMW GT4 is in real life also a brick on 4 wheels;) there is a reason why a BMW is called a BMTroubleU;)

But dont get me wrong....its a fun car which is challenging to drive and because the GT4's are basically Road Cars near Racecars there is nothing wrong with the Behaviour in the IRacing Version;)

completely agree ..... these things are large and heavy and much closer to their road siblings .... and they are damn fun to race in !

I prefer GT4 over GT3 if I’m honest , running in 2 iRacing leagues with these and BOP’d Porsche’s and the racing is always close and great fun .

these may get me into ACC is for some reason I’ve never really gelled with it ( probably havnt had the time to invest properly is the only reason )

Impressive list of cars, looks like that is European GT4 Series 2019 in full.

However I have done some research and the following GT4 cars are missing:
European GT4 Series: Toyota GR Supra GT4 (2020) and Ford Mustang GT4 (2020)
British GT: Jaguar F-Type SVR GT4 (2019) and Nissan 370Z GT4 (2018)

Hope they also add 2020 circuits: Imola, Magny Cours, Indianapolis and the replacement circuit for Suzuka that has not been announces yet.

Bring us GT World Challenge Asia and America!

Impressive list of cars, looks like that is European GT4 Series 2019 in full.

However I have done some research and the following GT4 cars are missing:
European GT4 Series: Toyota GR Supra GT4 (2020) and Ford Mustang GT4 (2020)
British GT: Jaguar F-Type SVR GT4 (2019) and Nissan 370Z GT4 (2018)

Hope they also add 2020 circuits: Imola, Magny Cours, Indianapolis and the replacement circuit for Suzuka that has not been announces yet.

Bring us GT World Challenge Asia and America!
like said before, the pack is based on the euro 2019 gt4 championship, in which none of the cars you listed was racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%