Assetto Corsa Competizione | BMW M4 GT4 First Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have shared the first preview footage from the upcoming GT4 DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione - featuring the BMW M4 GT4!

The new GT4 DLC is set to feature an impressive 11 new models from the category, of which the mighty BMW M4 GT4 is one of the included cars, and should be set to release on PC this summer, with console players having access to the new content in the fall of 2020.

With excitement building towards this sizeable content drop for the sim, the team behind ACC have revealed the first car trailer from the pack, the BMW M4 GT4:

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC BMM Footer.jpg

Last edited:
I love GT4 cars, but I hope they drive better in ACC than in iRacing. The BMW GT4 that was recently released there is a brick on wheels. Very heavy, very early braking points, a real challenge for me. Maybe I just need more time in it. Anyway, I hope ACC GT4 cars are a better experience than what I have seen in iRacing to date for GT4.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.6%