Assetto Corsa Competizione | Another Hotfix Release Is Here

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
Yorkshire, UK
Kunos Simulazioni have deployed yet another new hotfix update to Assetto Corsa Competizione - adding a range of smaller fixes and improvements to the simulation.

Busy days continue over in Italy as the ever impressive Kunos Simulazioni have deployed another new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione - further addressing some outstanding minor issues with the simulation as well as adding minor tweaks to the core software offering.

ACC Middle.jpg

v1.7.5 changelog

GRAPHICS:

• Over-car labels: removed contact shadow and reflection influence and added lighting-dependent dimmer.
  • Tweaks to night brightness, volumetric fog and wet material properties of new British tracks.
PHYSICS:
  • Improved implementation of aerodynamic added mass effect.
UI:
  • Added active BOP group indicator on garage screen.

Original Source; Assetto Corsa Competizione Steam

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Footer.jpg

Last edited:

twobegreen

Premium
It's nice that Kuno always brings out updates. But they should also make the special events and the driver statistics available again. :rolleyes: (and yes, I am connected ;))

Last edited:
I hope new cars this year.

I would also like if they re-do rain effect, right now it's ugly, laggy, the spray is a joke, it's just bad.
When you see what modders did with rain on AC... it looks amazing. So common, please update your rain effect ACC.

Last edited:

Goblin616

Premium
Canada
I've been considering purchasing this game in future, but I have to say I've noticed all these hotfixes. Is the game stable? Is it good? What's going on with these patches?