Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hot on the heels of the big build 1.3 release of Assetto Corsa Competizione, two new hotfix updates addressing some of the issues from the latest update has been deployed to the sim.

Releasing yesterday (V1.3.1) and today (V1.3.2), the new hotfixes looks to pick up from the recent V1.3 update to Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official racing simulation of the GT World Challenge Europe, and comes complete with a few minor fixes and improvements to the simulation - although it must be noted that the controller menu exit crashing bug remains in the current build of the title.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.2 Update Notes
  • Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
  • All car preset setups tyreset is now set to the default set 1.
  • Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
  • Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
  • Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
  • Various minor livery updates.
  • Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:
  • "enableAudioDriverSelection" in moduleenabler.json.
  • MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
  • MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
  • MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
  • MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
  • MP: Server will now write .txt files into the "current" folder, which implies the logging purposes better.
  • NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
  • MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
  • MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
  • MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
  • MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
  • MP: Added server handbook version 7.
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.1 Update Notes
  • Logging re-enabled.
  • First and full name now displayed in driver swap widget.
  • Fixed formation widget sticking when switching from a MP session to a SP one.
  • 50 slots for private MP at Kyalami.
  • Fixed scripted rolling start positions with random client disconnections.
  • More permissive threshold on lateral positions during scripted formation.
  • Penalties now clear on session restart.
  • Admin command added to clear all penalties ("clear_all").
  • Updated BMW M6 GT3 Mount Panorama aggressive setup.
  • Updated Bathurst-spec Bentley M-Sport liveries.

Original Source: ACC Steam Page

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusively for PC.

Got a question about the sim? Post a thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our awesome and knowledgeable community help you out!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing I do any game. All games have crap music.
Doom 2016 wants a word with you :p

But yes, 99% of game music is garbage. Wasn't so in the 80's and 90's Amiga/C64 games. You had to impress players back then with musical composition. Memory for graphics and sound bank was limited, so you had to stand out with the melody. Games like Pinball Dreams, Last Ninja, Commando, Turrican 2, lot of great soundtracks. Lotus Turbo Challenge 2, Indy Heat, Super Cars 2

Nowadays you can easily have an authentic sounding symphonic orchestra with digital instruments, and anyone can run a pro level studio software at home, so importance of good composition has been forgotten

However, if there needs to be music, paying a little attention to that wouldn't hurt. Stefano is even a guitarist, I bet he could compose something better (and no, the pre-race song is not by him, someone asked and he replied)

Last edited:
I've been getting micro-stutters too, It occurred offline and a couple of quick races so didn't go online as I didn't want to be a wrecker. I've not reported it to Kunos yet.
yeah its been the quick racing i have been doing that i noticed it, i have updated the graphics card driver to the latest nvidia drivers. i think this may have helped but will test more later , i would also check any 3rd party apps you may be running in the background i normally use simhub for dashdisplay so will check this too. i would run tablet for pc temps and stuff and a dashdisplay on a separate screen on my wheel.

yeah its been the quick racing i have been doing that i noticed it, i have updated the graphics card driver to the latest nvidia drivers. i think this may have helped but will test more later , i would also check any 3rd party apps you may be running in the background i normally use simhub for dashdisplay so will check this too. i would run tablet for pc temps and stuff and a dashdisplay on a separate screen on my wheel.
Are you me in disguise? That is what I'm doing with Simhub, although I also have leaderboard and map on a secondary monitor. I updated my Nvidia drivers last night but still got the stutter.

Anybody getting micro stutters since today's patch?
Hi Nicky,

yes I thought it was just my PC which doesn´t like something. Restarted the game and it was ok like before. The issue occured during offline race.

Cheers
I've been getting micro-stutters too, It occurred offline and a couple of quick races so didn't go online as I didn't want to be a wrecker. I've not reported it to Kunos yet.
Report it, or it can't be fixed. ;)
Same here. I thought that maybe it was related to the fact that I was racing at Kyalami time 48x.
The micro-stutters disappear, when i set visible AI cars to under 11

...before 1.3, i was able to use 20...
Check, if you get similar results.^^

How is everyone's performance at Bathurst? Don't see any optimisations in changelog yet, but hope they will come.

To get 55-60fps on GTX1060 I have to set everyting to low, except Medium AA and Resolution Scale to 130%. Playing on 2560x1080.

Base tracks with these settings run much better...
Why on Earth you are using 130% res?
It hits the fps as hell.

Will give that ago . What’s your FPS I’m getting around 105 on 1440p
I don't know, not captured it yet, but i think, it will be a bit lower than before, logically, because of the dropped frames, it is stuttering in a "rythm", about 2 times per second. I think, it will be something between 70-100, when running on dry day conditions minus the dropped frames, that will be caused by stuttering.

It would be running smooth, without the stutters...it's performing like before besides the shortly stopping image each second

Another way to try to fix stutters or get smoother game play, enable the fps counter option in hud.json then pay attention to your lowest fps areas usually race starts when the entire field is bunched together will be the lowest, then pay attention to what your average fps is when in a 2 or 3 car battle or down the front stretch then cap fps in video options to lessen the range of frame drops, if that make sense.
For me running triple 75hz monitors I cap my fps at 60 because it's easier to achieve and maintain 60 fps all the time than 75.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%