Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hot on the heels of the big build 1.3 release of Assetto Corsa Competizione, two new hotfix updates addressing some of the issues from the latest update has been deployed to the sim.

Releasing yesterday (V1.3.1) and today (V1.3.2), the new hotfixes looks to pick up from the recent V1.3 update to Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official racing simulation of the GT World Challenge Europe, and comes complete with a few minor fixes and improvements to the simulation - although it must be noted that the controller menu exit crashing bug remains in the current build of the title.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.2 Update Notes
  • Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
  • All car preset setups tyreset is now set to the default set 1.
  • Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
  • Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
  • Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
  • Various minor livery updates.
  • Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:
  • "enableAudioDriverSelection" in moduleenabler.json.
  • MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
  • MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
  • MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
  • MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
  • MP: Server will now write .txt files into the "current" folder, which implies the logging purposes better.
  • NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
  • MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
  • MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
  • MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
  • MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
  • MP: Added server handbook version 7.
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.1 Update Notes
  • Logging re-enabled.
  • First and full name now displayed in driver swap widget.
  • Fixed formation widget sticking when switching from a MP session to a SP one.
  • 50 slots for private MP at Kyalami.
  • Fixed scripted rolling start positions with random client disconnections.
  • More permissive threshold on lateral positions during scripted formation.
  • Penalties now clear on session restart.
  • Admin command added to clear all penalties ("clear_all").
  • Updated BMW M6 GT3 Mount Panorama aggressive setup.
  • Updated Bathurst-spec Bentley M-Sport liveries.

Original Source: ACC Steam Page

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusively for PC.

Got a question about the sim? Post a thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our awesome and knowledgeable community help you out!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're out of date - 1.3.2 has landed ;)

quote from Kunos..

ACC racers!
Hotfix v 1.3.2 is available to download NOW on Steam!

- Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
- Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
- Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
- Various minor livery updates.
- Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:
"enableAudioDriverSelection" in moduleenabler.json.
- MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
- MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
- MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
- MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
- MP: Server will now write .txt files into the "current" folder, which implies the logging purposes better.
NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
- MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
- MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
- MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
- MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
- MP: Added server handbook version 7.

Updates are coming from Kunos faster than you can imagine. Yesterday morning with 1.3.1 there was a bug reported that caused a CTD when opening and saving any setups and settings. It was fixed immediately, and the fix was on Steam in the early afternoon.

Last edited:
They need a better beta program given the number of releases that need hotfixes. And hotfixes that need hotfixes.

OK, yesterday 1.3.1 was released and it had a critical CTD bug. That bug was fixed same day and the fix was available a matter of hours from when it was first reported.

This attention to getting things right from Kunos is way better than any beta program I've ever been involved with, in fact it's way better than any bugged full releases of any software I've ever bought.

OK, yesterday 1.3.1 was released and it had a critical CTD bug. That bug was fixed same day and the fix was available a matter of hours from when it was first reported.

This attention to getting things right from Kunos is way better than any beta program I've ever been involved with, in fact it's way better than any bugged full releases of any software I've ever bought.

I think what he is saying is the beta testing should catch all these bugs that are being released into the wild.

What you are saying about "This attention to getting things right from Kunos" would suggest we wouldnt need 2 hot fixes in a day.This is full release, not beat anymore.

Still an issue with the MP start if I'm not mistaken. So far in every race in MP, the start position indicator makes me move over to the other lane... When I start on the left side of the track, it makes me move to the right side.

Ghosting before the green light is a Godsent! :thumbsup:

When starting at Kyalami (I think it's a similar case at the other DLC tracks; since the DLC I've only races those), the speed in the last corner drops (and is limited) to 30 kph?! :O_o:

How is everyone's performance at Bathurst? Don't see any optimisations in changelog yet, but hope they will come.

To get 55-60fps on GTX1060 I have to set everyting to low, except Medium AA and Resolution Scale to 130%. Playing on 2560x1080.

Base tracks with these settings run much better...

I think what he is saying is the beta testing should catch all these bugs that are being released into the wild.

What you are saying about "This attention to getting things right from Kunos" would suggest we wouldnt need 2 hot fixes in a day.This is full release, not beat anymore.

But surely better for them to be releasing patches that fix more than they break instead of waiting for weeks while they iron out all the bugs in house??

I for one am happy to put up with the bugs as long as it means we can have the game improving at a faster rate. Makes sense to have the community on board with the development, it gives us the chance to a shape the game, and lessens the load on Kunos freeing them up to work on new features.

Still an issue with the MP start if I'm not mistaken. So far in every race in MP, the start position indicator makes me move over to the other lane... When I start on the left side of the track, it makes me move to the right side.

Ghosting before the green light is a Godsent! :thumbsup:

When starting at Kyalami (I think it's a similar case at the other DLC tracks; since the DLC I've only races those), the speed in the last corner drops (and is limited) to 30 kph?! :O_o:

I've been getting this a lot too. I wonder if it's somehow linked to missing cars on the grid.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 297 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%