Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hot on the heels of the big build 1.3 release of Assetto Corsa Competizione, two new hotfix updates addressing some of the issues from the latest update has been deployed to the sim.

Releasing yesterday (V1.3.1) and today (V1.3.2), the new hotfixes looks to pick up from the recent V1.3 update to Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official racing simulation of the GT World Challenge Europe, and comes complete with a few minor fixes and improvements to the simulation - although it must be noted that the controller menu exit crashing bug remains in the current build of the title.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.2 Update Notes
  • Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
  • All car preset setups tyreset is now set to the default set 1.
  • Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
  • Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
  • Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
  • Various minor livery updates.
  • Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:
  • "enableAudioDriverSelection" in moduleenabler.json.
  • MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
  • MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
  • MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
  • MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
  • MP: Server will now write .txt files into the "current" folder, which implies the logging purposes better.
  • NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
  • MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
  • MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
  • MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
  • MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
  • MP: Added server handbook version 7.
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.1 Update Notes
  • Logging re-enabled.
  • First and full name now displayed in driver swap widget.
  • Fixed formation widget sticking when switching from a MP session to a SP one.
  • 50 slots for private MP at Kyalami.
  • Fixed scripted rolling start positions with random client disconnections.
  • More permissive threshold on lateral positions during scripted formation.
  • Penalties now clear on session restart.
  • Admin command added to clear all penalties ("clear_all").
  • Updated BMW M6 GT3 Mount Panorama aggressive setup.
  • Updated Bathurst-spec Bentley M-Sport liveries.

Original Source: ACC Steam Page

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusively for PC.

Got a question about the sim? Post a thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let our awesome and knowledgeable community help you out!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Given how CPU hungry (and mostly single-threaded) this game is, I'd bet it's still your CPU that's the problem here, not your GPU. A 2070 should be able to handle your resolution just fine. On the other hand, 20+ AI cars at high framerate...that would give even your CPU quite the workout.

Given how CPU hungry (and mostly single-threaded) this game is, I'd bet it's still your CPU that's the problem here, not your GPU. A 2070 should be able to handle your resolution just fine. On the other hand, 20+ AI cars at high framerate...that would give even your CPU quite the workout.
Hi i reduced the fps and put a cap of 77 and this seems to of got rid of the stuttering running 27 cars on fairly high setting on everything the graphics card is running at 75% on this set up , will do some more testing tomorrow but its looking really smooth so far ) When running it on say 100 to 140 fps the graphics card was running at 98% , any how thanks for getting back to me but i am convinced its the graphics card however i found a setting now that iam really happy with so fingers crossed ive sorted it, all the best.

Last edited:
Hi Martin , went back to the sim today and got stutters so i un capt the game i am now getting around 115 -125 fps i also reduced cars to 12 so it played smooth again so it looks like this game is really effected by the options in epic to low that is set in the menu.
I will continue to experiment and report back i am now running things very much on high with a few epic things and 15 cars on track reducing the fps to 120 cap in the game menu and so far so good, i will try a few things out and report back, the Graphics card is still running around the 98% mark! but on this setting its smooth.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back