Assetto Corsa Compatible Wheel List for Console Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Wheel Support.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have released a sizable full list of supported wheels for the upcoming console version of Assetto Corsa, with Fanatec again missing from the list of PS4 controllers as the ongoing issues between the German company and Sony continue.

The console release of Assetto Corsa is now only days away and many people will be eager to see if their racing paraphernalia will work with the new game, looks like Thurstmaster fans need not worry. Sadly due to an ongoing dialogue between Sony and Fanatec, the Clubsport and CSL range of wheels are not supported for the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

Kunos had the following to say regarding Fanatec product support on PlayStation:

"505 Games and Kunos Simulazioni can confirm that Assetto Corsa currently supports all officially licensed peripherals for PlayStation 4. We are constantly striving to deliver our community the best driving sim experience and whilst we understand that this may not match expectations, we will of course do all we can to support our players. Right now, this matter is beyond our control but we hope to add support for more wheels in the future by working closely with both Sony and Fanatec"
While it appears that the door is by no means closed for Fanatec on Sony consoles, it will come as a great disappointment to gamers who have paid a substantial amount of money for Fanatec products and find themselves without and opportunity to use their wheel and pedals on the console.

The full list of supported and compatible wheels for Assetto Corsa on both PS4 and Xbox One can be seen below.

PS4 Supported

• Thrustmaster T150 ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T150 PRO ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T300 Servo Base
  • Thrustmaster T300 RS ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T500 RS ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Integral T500 ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T3PA (3 pedals Add-ons)
  • Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO (3 pedals Add-ons)
  • Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On
  • Thrustmaster TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On
  • Thrustmaster 599 XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition
  • LOGITECH G29 DRIVING FORCE™ RACING WHEEL

PS4 Compatible

• Thrustmaster T80
  • Thrustmaster T100

Xbox One Supported

• Thrustmaster TMX ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster TMX PRO ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster TX Servo Base
  • Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 Italia ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition ForceFeedback
  • Thrustmaster T3PA (3 pedals Add-ons)
  • Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO (3 pedals Add-ons)
  • Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On
  • Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On
  • Thrustmaster TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On
  • Thrustmaster 599 XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition
  • Fanatec CSL Steering Wheel P1 EU/USA/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport EU/USA/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Round 1 EU/US/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Classic EU/US/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift EU/US/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Flat 1 EU/US/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel GT EU/US/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Oval EU/US/AU
  • Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub EU/US/AU
  • LOGITECH G920 DRIVING FORCE™

Assetto Corsa will make its debut on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 26th August (Europe) and 30th August (North America) respectively.

Keep abreast of the latest news for Assetto Corsa on our very own RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa forum.

Do you own a wheel not on the list? How do you Fanatec owners feel about the PS4 issues? Looking forward to the sim on console? Let us know in the comments below!

Seems a bit silly to me to limit any potential purchasers of your product....for any reason.
If Sony is in fact the reason for lack of Fanatec supported wheels, then won't that drive customers away from... not just the game...but the consoles as well?
How is that better for Sony, if potential customers shy away from buying the console or any of the Sony supported product and leave with a bad taste for that business model?

It's all down to licensing and who got there first...
Logitech used to be in bed with Sony. But now Thrustmaster has the deal.
Fanatec made a deal with Microsoft, a direct competitor, so I bet any kind of deal now will he extremely difficult, and costly seeing as Japanese businessmen can take things extremely personally when it doesn't go their way.
Hoping they'll come around as like has already been said above, this sort of thing hurts both sides. I just can't understand why they don't see it as clearly as some of us here do...

So I have a Fantec CSW. Works great for Gran Tursimo on PS3. Works great for PCars on PS4. Works great on my PC (obviously) for PCars and Assetto Corsa. I really wanted to buy the PS4 version of Assetto Corsa. Now I guess I'm not buying it. If my Fanatec is not supported by Gran Turismo Sport then I'm not buying that either. Listening Sony? Are you ready to throw away lifelong GT series fans over something as silly as this? Do you really expect my to buy an inferior wheel as the cost of entry to GT Sport? Now are you listening Sony?

So I have a Fantec CSW. Works great for Gran Tursimo on PS3. Works great for PCars on PS4. Works great on my PC (obviously) for PCars and Assetto Corsa. I really wanted to buy the PS4 version of Assetto Corsa. Now I guess I'm not buying it. If my Fanatec is not supported by Gran Turismo Sport then I'm not buying that either. Listening Sony? Are you ready to throw away lifelong GT series fans over something as silly as this? Do you really expect my to buy an inferior wheel as the cost of entry to GT Sport? Now are you listening Sony?

Some people have reported Fanatec working on early builds - I would wait and see. If it does work, they can't advertise it atm.

Assetto Corsa PS4 with Fanatec CSW V2 CSP V2

Seen it yesterday, hope it still works after patch day as l would rarther use my csw v2 multihub and csp v3 and box up the t300rs and tp3a-pros. Did notice on another vid that there were 3 wheel button set ups, all with L2 and R2 close to where your thumbs would be when holding the wheel to look left/right. the multihub as has L2/R2 on the same trianglar button pod and as there is no mapping it would make it awkward to do this.

Yep it's been patched out!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%