Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
so i'm having a problem with a mod-car, the program works fine with kunos cars but this mod car doesnt have the "upgrade" option to change to my other tunes i made. i assume i just need to change a 0 to a 1 somewhere but haven't really found what or where, tunes are made and saved in seperate folders but i cannot find them in the launcher, i've looked to see if they were there as other cars but to no avail. any idea why they don't load in correctly?

so i'm having a problem with a mod-car, the program works fine with kunos cars but this mod car doesnt have the "upgrade" option to change to my other tunes i made. i assume i just need to change a 0 to a 1 somewhere but haven't really found what or where, tunes are made and saved in seperate folders but i cannot find them in the launcher, i've looked to see if they were there as other cars but to no avail. any idea why they don't load in correctly?
Sounds like a bug with the ui_car.json file. You can find that file in the tuned car folder and then ui. Open up the file with a text editor and make sure that there is a line of text similar to this one:
"parent": "ks_abarth_595ss",
the parent should be the name of the modded car's folder.

Last edited:
Sounds like a bug with the ui_car.json file. You can find that file in the tuned car folder and then ui. Open up the file with a text editor and make sure that there is a line of text similar to this one:
"parent": "ks_abarth_595ss",
the parent should be the name of the modded car's folder.
checked it, and it is the case as you describe it. could i potentially rename the parent to another car that has other versions available and check if i can select it then?

EDIT: so i renamed parent to an existing kunos car and then checked in that car and then it works and i can select my modded version of the mod car. kinda weird selecting an bmw E36 compact option in the Ferrari La Ferrari but whatevs, and it loads in fine so i guess i just need to find where i can add the option to have multiple version of the basic mod car that i've made a tune for..

Last edited:
please help me!
When i open the tuner application, its doenst ask me where my assetto corsa is installed, which resulting into me not being able to select any car to tune...

I really want to mess around with this application, because it seems really fun to me

please help me!
When i open the tuner application, its doenst ask me where my assetto corsa is installed, which resulting into me not being able to select any car to tune...

I really want to mess around with this application, because it seems really fun to me

just click on "select assetto corsa folder" in the upper left.
should be pretty obvious.

Hi there. Got problem with mine. No engine sound coming out but the engine swap was a success. Did it on a miata with a V8 swap but no luck. Tried it again with Abarth 500 with a QV engine still no luck. Thanks in advance.

For some reason when I try to increase the power of the Nissan GT-R Nismo It displays weird units. It displays under the 'power' tab that max power is '306' which not how much power it has.

For some reason when I try to increase the power of the Nissan GT-R Nismo It displays weird units. It displays under the 'power' tab that max power is '306' which not how much power it has.

i had problem with it also, first of all read this topic
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/engine-power-vs-real-power.134283/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/244210/discussions/0/494632768627956990/
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/answers-from-the-devs.12077/

if you still do not understand
the program's calculations are correct and you can feel that power in game
as simple as i can
Torque (N.m) = 9.5488 x Power (kW) / Speed (RPM)
or just use http://www.wentec.com/unipower/calculators/power_torque.asp

Thanks mate. Its just that when I initially had this add on it displayed the real horse power quoted by the game. However, the other issue is that the power increase multiplier doesn't do anything... I'll have to see...

Hi,
Having an issue. I watched some videos and I have downloaded the latest version. I navigate to the appropriate folder, but still no cars are found.

Navigated to: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

I get the normal "The right folder is not selected." When I hit the down arrow the field is empty.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? All I want to do is give the GTR 34 some needed power. Thanks for you help.

Hi,
Having an issue. I watched some videos and I have downloaded the latest version. I navigate to the appropriate folder, but still no cars are found.

Navigated to: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

I get the normal "The right folder is not selected." When I hit the down arrow the field is empty.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? All I want to do is give the GTR 34 some needed power. Thanks for you help.
trust me - after You add power to Godzilla - you will have to fix tyres - when you change tyres for for example like me Huayra front tyres - you will have to fix body roll caused by suspension - and here i give up - no clue how to make it stiffer without making car so understeer, or undriveable

Program crashes when trying to "Create New Tune" and makes empty folder in to Content/cars folder. Older version was working prefectly

guys can you help me, i cant select the car, i already select the folder game
m.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%