Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Now it seems to work also for me (had some problems with the app crashing with cars with data folder).
Now the only problem I see is the car's name in the car.ini: If there's a comment in the [INFO] section the app puts the new name after / into the comment instead of adding it to the car's name...
regards

KN5extractor wasn't hosted on RD cause it's not legal...
I still don't understand the different handle of tools here.
"Not legal" it's when you are against the law.
I don't think that this is the case..... There is an economic damage? No (maybe an advantage)
There is an economic gain for some other peoples? No, if the tool is free and there's no pay mod, made with.
In the EULA there are some restrictions, of course... But that are the classic contractual rules, very generic and wide, that they can use in case if and when they want (or better: when they have some damages, from this).
Imho, some AC payware mods are much "legally relevant", if not authorized.

So, thats only my opinion on this specific case... I'm a big supporter of kunos, italians like me, i've bought AC twice, on pc and ps4 and all the dlc :)

Anyway, there is a compatibility problem, with the AC Content Manager.
When use the migration tool of Content Manager, we can update many parameters of modded cars, to update to the current standards of AC.
But after this, if i open the updated car with Car Tuner (creating new tune or opening a tune already made) i've an error.
Its not related to updating tyres or suond (i try it and no errors), i suppose that its related to the drivetrain.ini update made by Content Manager, but needs some test about it

Is this ok to use with rsr live timing app, I don't want to find that I've been cheating unintentionally whilst playing around with different cars?

Ok call me stupid because when it comes to this stuff i kind of am. When i download this or even just quickbms it always opens automatically to itunes where I can do nothing with it. Is this a default setting I have set wrong?

Nothing happens when I choose the AC root folder. When I actually did select a wrong one, it says so. But literally nothing happens and there's no message.

BTW, Kajot2111 made a new video:

Last edited:
Alright, I fixed it on my own.

I found out that if you click on"Create Tune" without any cars selected, it tries to copy the entire 'cars' folder.
bug1.PNG bug2.PNG

I checked the cars inside '_test' and they indeed have content. Several GBs copied right there.

Last edited:
I'm having a weird problem related to multiplayer. I tried creating a tune for the Porsche 919 2016 and only changed the ERS limit to be the same as with the 918 Spyder to get unlimited ERS. Then I shared the tune with a friend of mine and put it to the server. Both of us got an error saying Cannot join the server: no available slots when trying to join with the tuned car. Regular ones worked fine, and the tuned ones work in singleplayer.

Hi!

Great Mod!
How can i mod a car and race it online or worst case, through LAN with my friends?

I took the Toyota AE86 Tuned, i added a bit more power by adding a turbo, copied the tune with a different name "ks_toyota_ae86_tuned_turbo" and everything works fine when i play OFFLINE.

When i start my server, update the server content and all, the server is shown in the multiplayer lobby with my new "toyota ae86 tuned turbo", i select it and start but then when the screen loads i get a "No slots available for car toyota ae86 tuned turbo" and then it kicks me out back to the multiplayer screen.

So it works offline just fine (which is friggin awesome) but can`t seem to get it to work online/LAN.

Anything i am missing or doing wrong to play online or LAN with a modded car?

Thanks.

I'm having a weird problem related to multiplayer. I tried creating a tune for the Porsche 919 2016 and only changed the ERS limit to be the same as with the 918 Spyder to get unlimited ERS. Then I shared the tune with a friend of mine and put it to the server. Both of us got an error saying Cannot join the server: no available slots when trying to join with the tuned car. Regular ones worked fine, and the tuned ones work in singleplayer.

Oups, forgot to read your post here but basically i am having the same problem.

Is anyone having problem selecting the car folder. In my case, I select the folder, it then says that it's not the right folder and when I clic on the arrow to see the cars list, there's nothing!

thank you for this mod! I'm curious, though. is there a way to swap tires? it would be good to have more grip for certain cars when you increase power.

also, is there any plan to include a user guide text file that explains what each setting does and how to modify them (what is AWD vs AWD2, what unit of measurement are the turbos in, how to import an old tune, etc, etc)?

also, does modifying the final drive do anything at all?...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back