Assetto Corsa Car Suggestions

Looks incredible! If Stefano read this,this time have a dozen normal cars alongside the open wheelers and a few more interesting courses like the hill climb.Netkar pro's achillee's heel was the absence of normal cars and scratch built tracks for netkar.I mean some of the best tracks were conversions from rfactor and they were released very very late during netkar pro's life.Really probably the best car in the game ,was the daytona gt car and the most awesome track was the hillclimb.More of those and this time a larger racing grid and a smoother online experience and this game will be a killer.

What about some electric cars :)
Not that I dislike the sound and feel of a good old gasoline engine, but I am really intrigued by this new kind of motorization. I wonder what it feels to have a linear acceleration for instance.

The bare sound of wind and tires is quite relaxing...

F40 obviously...

but I'd like to see other manufacturers - from 'budget' ones I'd prefer mazda mx5, honda s2000, nissan 370z or something like that.

obviously lambo or porsche licence would be great but i guess mazda or honda licence will be way cheaper for kunos and i think after ferrari licence they need to balance the books.

EDIT: and caterham... well, in the end I'd like to see cars that are fun to drive. and afordable for kunos. but 911 or gallardo would be nice opponent for 458 obviously :D

lotus cup anybody?

Lotus-Cup-USA-1.jpg

exige and 2-eleven gt4 spec cars, and maybe throw another couple of evora gt4's in there...
would make for a great RD league I guess :p

there is a british and an italian lotus cup so we even got the appropriate tracks!

which car I also would love to see is the ferrari f1 from the "old modern f1" ... so the most advanced real f1 car before all these new time restrictions came in... it had better aero (wider car wider wings and all that stuff) then todays f1s it had much much more power then todays f1s (the big v10s :D...) and so on.... so something from 2001 to 2006? ( I think 2006 was the "last F1 year" or was it already 2004 ?) The most lap records were from 2004 I think.. but I am not sure...

I personally would prefer the 2004 ferrari f1 I think (maybe because it was the last schumacher/ferrari domination car :D )

however one of that total hightech era ... it's just amazing to watch those "old" days on youtube... it looks like F-Zero compared to todays f1

would so great to have one of the fastest F1 cars of all time realy simulated in a real simulator like AC... and not these eventually maybe it was something like that things like rfactor

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%