Assetto Corsa Car Suggestions

Looks incredible! If Stefano read this,this time have a dozen normal cars alongside the open wheelers and a few more interesting courses like the hill climb.Netkar pro's achillee's heel was the absence of normal cars and scratch built tracks for netkar.I mean some of the best tracks were conversions from rfactor and they were released very very late during netkar pro's life.Really probably the best car in the game ,was the daytona gt car and the most awesome track was the hillclimb.More of those and this time a larger racing grid and a smoother online experience and this game will be a killer.

Totally agree, that would really add to the realism.

I hope they release some information soon about the dedicated server side of things as that was the part where netkar totally failed imo.
With the server tool, it's much easier to use, and to me It seems more flexible than standard racing games (I can easily set any type of event, or add individual weight penalties). But it is missing some features, and the online experience in general, not just the admin work, needs some usability tweaking.

For me the most important everyday thing would be a simple chat window, where you can see and scroll and not miss anything :D

To try and get this post back on topic, give me Formula Fords, and any tintop, and I'm happy.
I'd love a V8 supercar type of thing. Or something slower even. Historic cars... :inlove:
And Minis! Old ones, new ones, both good fun.

Yea weight penalities would be awesome to have. It´s great to level the playing field.
Maybe even letting us choose restrictor plates etc if you have several cars in the same class.

I´d like this one. (or the one behind it)
attachment.php

I hope they release some information soon about the dedicated server side of things as that was the part where netkar totally failed imo.

I hope they don't entirely lose the ability to run via the command line and options files though. That's a neat trick that gives you some cool stuff you can do that's really lacking in many other titles. (Read: tools that loads the right mods into the ds and launch servers the day before an event that's set up in a web tool :))

oh boy Hampus that Car is a beast, imagine 30 of these going around Watkins Glen on dedicated servers, with High Definition Textures / Lighting.

The feel going into the corners, driving for 1 hour feeling the grip slightly get loser on the backend, you feel the adrenaline, you keep pushing knowing you have to pit soon but you want to carry on just that bit longer pushing hard to reach the guy infront, the sun is coming down it's getting darker, you turn on your lights roaring into the night bump after bump corner after corner, battling your way through the field and battling the car, your palms are sweaty you carry on going knowing it will all be over soon, them last 20 minutes counts, it's all come down to this. Hours of practice , your in the moment .... then suddenly you go sliding off under braking, theres no more grip left, crashing and spinning after hitting the barrier at 120mph, it's all over.

The Feel, Being their in the moment, the adrenaline, the intense battles then it's all over within a matter of seconds, you suddenly realise your only playing a game and it's not real life.... This Is Asseto Corsa, Welcome to the Action.

Let's do it all again in 24 hours time on Dedicated Servers (that to me is what im hoping for)

so yes on Topic - i really hope DTM cars will be in this game and dedicated servers :)

Expensive? They already have bought the the BMW license.

I think that if you acquire a BMW license you are free to incorporate almost whatever car you´d like.
We know the BMW M3 GT2 is arriving so i don´t think it´s that far fetched to maybe getting the DTM car as a DLC or similar in the future.
BMW license for some cars, not all bmw cars!! DTM license would be very expensive, think when we saw a game with this series? Toca 3 from 2006, and toca was from Codemasters a company with much more money than kunus.

BMW license for some cars, not all bmw cars!! DTM license would be very expensive, think when we saw a game with this series? Toca 3 from 2006, and toca was from Codemasters a company with much more money than kunus.
It says absolutely nothing that it´s for some cars. It´s says BMW AG license. Not BMW 1M license.

What you are talking about is DTM the series. I´m talking about the M3 DTM. which belongs to BMW AG, which Kunoz has a license for.

I prefer formula and prototype car.

Hmm..as already announced several of modern formula cars, I think some prototype of Italiano prototipi or hill climb would be good.

Well, I said still Osella P21 evo, FA30. :inlove::inlove::inlove:
And perhaps even be cheaper.

Where is a fun of driving a stock car, can some one told me that? :)
The 1M was designed to go sideways, it´s a very well balanced car, like all BMW´s actually.
If you don´t find it fun to go sideways from time to time then you must be a very boring person.

Yea, one guy will says that the BMW M 1 coupe is a unique car... buahahaha. Still waiting for some car for a real men, and stop supporting BMWs so much :O_o:
Read above regarding the 1M.

What is a car for a "real man"?

Why supporting BMW? They just got the license, what did you expect?

I dont want to engage in meaningless discussions - particularly with you - but if you think that the every car that does not going sideways is boring - and driver of it are boring also - everything is ok with your brain mate?

Hey single seaters fans, we are boring, you hear this one?

What is a car for a "real man"?
do not know? I sympathize with you

I dont want to engage in meaningless discussions - particularly with you - but if you think that the every car that does not going sideways is boring - and driver of it are boring also - everything is ok with your brain mate?

Hey single seaters fans, we are boring, you hear this one?

do not know? I sympathize with you

You ASKED "Where is a fun of driving a stock car, can some one told me that?"

So i said going sideways isn´t fun? is everything ok with YOUR brain mate?

I also see that your lack of understanding english creates an odd discussion.
I did not say that every car that doesn´t go sideways is boring.
I said that if you don´t like going sideways from time to time, you are boring.

Give us an example of a "real mans car"
You seem to know what a real man should drive so let´s hear it!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%