Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
McLaren models will be provided as future additional contents, after the first release of Assetto Corsa. Stay tuned on Assetto Corsa's channels to check out details on the making of McLaren
car models!

I guess these models should be on the DLC list and not 1.0? Or I misstake something?

I guess these models should be on the DLC list and not 1.0? Or I misstake something?

I'd expect DLC, whether paid or unpaid. However, I will say that I'm more than willing to pay for DLC if it's going to be of this nature and quality :thumbsup: I don't think prices are going to be extortionate either - Kunos are too savvy (and dare I say it sympathetic) to do that I reckon.

Don't mean to be a douche, but that's the '12 car. I expect Kunos will have the '13 car (bigger aero, more holes in it). Again, sorry, but I am a nerd... :redface:
Like it really matters ;)

Point is we are getting the 12C GT3. Both the 2012 and 2013 are the 12C GT3.
(and FYI, the one you see is a concept car if i´m not mistaken)

Edit: just for you..

2012_GT_Tour_McLaren_Loeb_Navarra01.jpg

There is a great interview posted in the AC news thread page 104 (although it is in Italian and Google translate makes some details unclear). Thanks to Dennis P for posting it!

Here are a few facts: AC 1.0 will have 26 cars--each one a game in itself due to unique differences between them in the physics :) . Some dlc will be free, some will be for a fee.

The Nordschliefe is discussed but the translation is a bit unclear. It sounds like they want it in game but the chances of laser scanning it are unclear due to the auction of the track (meaning there is no clear owner to negotiate with) and the need for funds to pay for it (coming from AC sales). It may hint at an un-scanned version being in game but that part was unclear to me due to the translation.

A lot of other good bits in the interview, link below:

http://translate.google.com/transla...ovita-su-feature-e-prezzi-da-kunos_index.html

From the gamemag.it interview with Marco:

gamermag.it said:
Do not miss the P4 / 5 Competizione, developed based on the Ferrari F430. Like the other cars Assetto Corsa, this prototype will be played using CAD data and building official. Assetto Corsa will include both versions of the P4/5C, the 2011 version and the new 2012 prototype that has participated in the 24 Hours of Nurburgring.

PS.: The 2012 version has KERS :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back