Assetto corsa can not enter

Now i cannot enter the simulation, loading screen freezes on "Populating Favorites" :/ don't know why is that

Last edited:
Recheck the steam install again...sometimes missing files can corrupt the game loading. Also, make sure files are in there proper places. It's a little involved to check, but it's the only way to know if everything went where its supposed to. Also, become a member on the assetto corsa official forum site for help from the devs!

www.assettocorsa.net.

They will check your log files and help you solve the problem.

Found the problem. Deleted F1 cars that i recently downloaded including the Williams 2014 F1 car and some other files like "F1 2014 Wantage" ?!?!

Now it's okay.

Hi,
sry maybe is the wrong place to ask. I have a problem with AC. The game starts normally. If u have set a car and a track and u pressing "the Start button" AC goes in loading screen but nothing happens and after 10 seconds you are back in the selection menu. The same when u´re joining in MP on a server. After the the bigger patch with bonus content (Cars and tracks) everything was fine. This problem has existed since the last smal patch 1 or 2 weeks ago.

done:
1. delete all mods form AC - doesn´t work
2. verifying steam files - doesn´t work

anyone there who has the some problem? Need help thanks.

D4NG3R

Hi,
sry maybe is the wrong place to ask. I have a problem with AC. The game starts normally. If u have set a car and a track and u pressing "the Start button" AC goes in loading screen but nothing happens and after 10 seconds you are back in the selection menu. The same when u´re joining in MP on a server. After the the bigger patch with bonus content (Cars and tracks) everything was fine. This problem has existed since the last smal patch 1 or 2 weeks ago.

done:

D4NG3R
Hi D4NG3R
Apparently resetting your screen resolution in the Assetto Corsa display settings will help resolve this.

Hi,

done:

D4NG3R
Yeah, I had the same problem the other day, something tripped the screen res down to 640 p, deleted all my mods like you only to discover I had to reset the screen res

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 14.0%