Resource icon

Sounds Assetto Corsa - BMW M1 Procar - Sound Mod (FMOD) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sounds fantastic.
But where do I put this?
I already had the car itself but it doesn't work anymore since 1.1.5(?)
It doesn't load and stops working, going back to UI.
This mod itself doesn't show up in UI(the car itself)

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

Cheers
Robin

Is it possible to add this latest version of this sound to the 1979 version of the car i`ve found in your mediafire? That car has much better physics & force feedback then this version of the car...

u found the sound for the 79er ??? ya :) it´s like my fav car ;-) ... so i reworked the hole files for the m1 ... took me long to get it like this!! but the result is top :-() ... so it has no more electronics for the clutch, u must manually shift with a bit throttle blip for up & down shift and u can set the brake pressure in car like u want ... and so oooooon ;)

u found the sound for the 79er ??? ya :) it´s like my fav car ;-) ... so i reworked the hole files for the m1 ... took me long to get it like this!! but the result is top :-() ... so it has no more electronics for the clutch, u must manually shift with a bit throttle blip for up & down shift and u can set the brake pressure in car like u want ... and so oooooon ;)

Yeah i think i found the sound, but the shift sounds still sound different to the normal M1 version. The 1979 version doesn`t drop rpm`s after a upshift it seems and you can hardly hear the engine when you`re blipping the throttle on downshifts. In the normal version the blips are very loud and sound amazing :) You`re on track to create the best sounding car ever in a game, keep up the good work mate!

Last edited:
Corrected the Timings for shifting ;-) ... I made quick a short Video with Gamepad :-( ...
And here u see my in Game Settings ... On Track, I turn down only, nothing else ...

acingamesett1jpqcyfvht.jpg
That u mean ... ?!?!?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/99xhpx2ij9j8izi/BMW_M1_Procar_1979_Improved_Shifting_DATA.rar

Last edited:
Where can i find the car?
I have downloaded Procar offered on youtube and installed the sound mod, but car does not load (with or without soundmod) in Version 1.1.6.
Any help?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing