Assetto corsa Audio Bugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 206528
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 206528

• Deleted member 206528

Ever since 1.2, my audio has been completely broken. But in an unusual way...
Let's say i start a race, first time i load into the race, audio will only play in one side of my head set.
Second time i load into it, audio will not play at all.
Third time, audio is usually back to normal playing threw both sides of my head set.
It does it in different orders sometimes, but this is the order it usually does it in.
It does this with official content and mods.

So does anyone know what the hell the problem is? I've googled it, and i haven't found a single person that's having a similar problem.
I've tried doing a clean install and only using official content, that didn't work.
I've tried turning down the overclock on my PC hoping that would maybe fix it, that didn't work.
I've tried downloading the SFX fix (meant for mods, but i tried it with official content anyway), that didn't work. So anyone have a fix?

PC Specs (if it matters):
Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980ti G1 Gaming
Dedicated Physx GPU: EVGA GTX 760 4gb
RAM: 12gb DDR3 1.333GHz
CPU: i5 4570 @ 3.2GHz
PSU: Antec 750 watt 80+ bronze
HDD: 1x WDBlue 500gb - 1x WDBlue 1tb
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500gb
Case: NZXT Phantom 410
CPU Cooler: 212 Evo

I have similar issues when I use my razer kraken 7.1 chroma headset. Note that this headset uses a usb port, which actually means that it functions as a separate sound card... Since I have not found any solution yet, I use another headset with jack connection for the audio and the mic from a web camera as a communication device when playing AC.

• Deleted member 206528

I have similar issues when I use my razer kraken 7.1 chroma headset. Note that this headset uses a usb port, which actually means that it functions as a separate sound card... Since I have not found any solution yet, I use another headset with jack connection for the audio and the mic from a web camera as a communication device when playing AC.
im using a razer kraken pro, but it uses the standard headset connector (that ive forgotten the name of :p)

im using a razer kraken pro, but it uses the standard headset connector (that ive forgotten the name of :p)

You mean the common audio jack 3.5 mm I suppose :)
Well, then probably it is a sound card issue...? Anyway, You may want to check at the official Assetto corsa Support forum... there are too many reports and workarounds for audio bugs and issues there...

I have a similar problem with my creative soundblaster card I get a loud crackle and loose sound to some of my 5.1 speakers, some sounds come out of my rear speakers instead of front ones. I have to reset via audio control panel.
Not sure this is a game problem more to do with an incompatible driver since windows 10 update

On the Razer Kraken USB device it is the "Razer game scanner" service what is causing the problem.
RUN services.msc on your computer and set the RAZER GAME SCANNER on manual. Now Assetto Corsa is running ok with the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB headset.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%