Assetto Corsa and Windows 10

Is Assetto Corsa playing OK after you installed Windows 10? My game is stuck in the "populating favorites" while starting and I can't play it. I am not sure Windows 10 is the problem, as I haven't played the game for around a month, but I think that might be the cause.

Hi,
since my update to Win10 I have problems with Fanaleds. I have the latest drivers and firmware on my CSW V1 (222/109). When I'm in hotlapping, the rev lights are off and the [ ] indicator for gear change are always blinking, even in "N". The gear in the middle is shown correctly.
Sometimes when I'm in an online race or offline race weekend its ok, but in hotlapping not.

Already did a clean install of AC (without mods) incl. new document folder etc. Also Fanaleds was reinstalled several times (also older version) but nothing happend. PCars, rFactor2 and RRRE are working fine.

Does anybody have the same issues?

Win10 was updated from 7, so my next attempt to solve the problem would be a clean install of 10....:unsure:

Hi
I'm wondering how AC's performance is affected by upgrading to Windows 10 (from 8.1, in my case).

Has anyone noticed an fps improvement with Microsoft's latest OS?

EDIT (just saw that this post has been moved to this thread): So, reading thru' this thread, it seems that there's no impact, good or bad, on fps performance.

Last edited:
Hi
I'm wondering how AC's performance is affected by upgrading to Windows 10 (from 8.1, in my case).

Has anyone noticed an fps improvement with Microsoft's latest OS?

EDIT (just saw that this post has been moved to this thread): So, reading thru' this thread, it seems that there's no impact, good or bad, on fps performance.
In my experience I had an extra 5 FPS, jumping from a 30-32 to a near 40.

63753184.jpg

Upgrading to Windows 10 has killed AC for me. It just won't start.

I click on the launcher, which tries to start, but just dies. I watch it on Task Manager, Assetto Corsa Manager (32 Bit) pops up as a background process, stays for a few seconds and goes away.

I haven't done anything else to the game. It was working fine, I installed Windows 10 and this has started.

Does anybody know a solution/ have any tips?

I've found Windows 10 to be a LOT more stable if you do a clean install once your activation has successfully migrated, and I was going from 8 to 10 so I'd imagine 7 to 10 would be even more flakey.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back