Assetto Corsa and Windows 10

Is Assetto Corsa playing OK after you installed Windows 10? My game is stuck in the "populating favorites" while starting and I can't play it. I am not sure Windows 10 is the problem, as I haven't played the game for around a month, but I think that might be the cause.

windows 10 and assetto working here, maybe quicker graphics than win 8.1
but, for info - I updated the amd graphic driver to latest version today and assetto wouldn't work with it.
reverted back to previous driver and it's now working again.

windows 10 and assetto working here, maybe quicker graphics than win 8.1
but, for info - I updated the amd graphic driver to latest version today and assetto wouldn't work with it.
reverted back to previous driver and it's now working again.

I read somewhere that at the moment it's :-
AMD - use windows own AMD drivers
NVIDIA - use nvidia latest drivers from web

I am having the issue of getting in the game, being able to pick my car, track ect. but once I start the session it hangs in loading and goes right back to the menu.. I have tried run as admin and compatibility mode for win 7, still no joy. Can anyone help? :)

I am having the issue of getting in the game, being able to pick my car, track ect. but once I start the session it hangs in loading and goes right back to the menu.. I have tried run as admin and compatibility mode for win 7, still no joy. Can anyone help? :)
reselect the resolution or the pp filter in the game menu. If doesn't work, then update your video card drivers for win10.

Regarding the exact error message.................... it comes at point when the cars folder is being parsed............ so there is a problem with a cars folder.
I had exact same error with the new Fortmula Renault mod. It downloaded & decompressed ok but all the files were blank. So I used the free version of WinZip & it solved the problem. Files are ok. AC loaded as usual.
Hope that helps

Regarding the exact error message.................... it comes at point when the cars folder is being parsed............ so there is a problem with a cars folder.
I had exact same error with the new Fortmula Renault mod. It downloaded & decompressed ok but all the files were blank. So I used the free version of WinZip & it solved the problem. Files are ok. AC loaded as usual.
Hope that helps
I had indeed downloaded the FR3.5 mod, that might be the issue

POPULATING FAVORITES FIX
I had the same problem,usually when I install a new mod. Close the game and restart it. If it happens again, restart it.... Sometimes it takes 7-10 restarts for the game to launch properly... Good luck!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back