Assetto Corsa - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa - Alfa Romeo.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio has been licenced for Assetto Corsa, bringing yet another Alfa Romeo to the Assetto Corsa simulation.

As a high performance road car, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is the most powerful Alfa Romeo sports car ever created for road use. Featuring an impressive 2.9 V6 bi-turbo engine with 90° opposed cylinders. The engine delivers 510 hp and 600 Nm of torque between 2500 and 5000 RPM.
This new engine was developed in close collaboration with Ferrari and is made entirely of aluminium. Benefitting from the usual Alfa Romeo attention to handling, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is more than just another luxury road car, and should make an outstanding addition to Assetto Corsa once it is released next year.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Are you glad to see the Giulia Quadrifoglio is coming to AC? Looking forward to more Alfa Romeo cars in AC? Let us know in the comments section below!

Yes, great car. But I find the driving feel of the vanilla content of AC a bit of varying quality if I'm honest. I'm a huge fan of the Japanese pack cars but the Porsches I find not as good.
Let's hope they get this one right :)

That's gonna be the M4 slayer.
But please! Manual one! As far as I remember the auto box on this one isn't the best...

Actually many of the car reviewers have found the automatic transmission better suited to the Giulia then the manual (which they have not found up to par).
BUT: I absolutely agree - this is a car I would so much love with a manual transmission to not only run Touristenfahrten around the Nordschleife but also generally to run fast around some of the nice open road to A-B tracks.

I really hope that Kunos could implement dynamic drive mode settings with such cars as they are available on the production cars. This would add an entirely different level of immersion with such cars.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%