Assetto Corsa Airforce

Misc Assetto Corsa Airforce 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BJ911 submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Airforce - Add lots of aircraft to your tracks

ASSETTO CORSA AIRFORCE

We have all seen helicopters and hot air balloons filling Assetto Corsa skies. So just for something different, I have created a range of aircraft to fly around your tracks.

The aircraft have fully-animated propellers, and they each follow a pre-determined course in the skies above the track. Some even feature animated contrails and smoke. Some even perform aerobatics. There are also a couple of hang gliders, plus a sailplane.

Here is a list of the included...

Read more about this resource...

I have a method to upload all your .kn5 files to Assetto Corsa just once and use them for any tracks you desire. If you are interested I can upload them here or to you personally. Either way thanks for a great mod.

1. Make a folder structure like this in your existing Assetto Corsa folder -
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\objects3D\flying_objects\airplanes
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\objects3D\flying_objects\airplanes

2. Put all your airplane .kn5 files in this folder.

3. Copy the “ksanim” files to your track’s “extension” folder. If your track hasn’t already got an “extension” folder, simply create one in the track’s root folder, and add each “ksanim” file to it.

4. Use the attached models.ini file INSTEAD of the file packaged in the zip file download.
Use the same instructions from the zip file to install the models.ini file depending on whether or not you have an existing models.ini file

5. Follow the ext_config.ini installation as written in the original download.

6. Now you can duplicate this for any track without adding a massive amount of .kn5 files to each track individually.

Attachments

• models.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
1. Make a folder structure like this in your existing Assetto Corsa folder -
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\objects3D\flying_objects\airplanes
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\objects3D\flying_objects\airplanes

2. Put all your airplane .kn5 files in this folder.

3. Copy the “ksanim” files to your track’s “extension” folder. If your track hasn’t already got an “extension” folder, simply create one in the track’s root folder, and add each “ksanim” file to it.

4. Use the attached models.ini file INSTEAD of the file packaged in the zip file download.
Use the same instructions from the zip file to install the models.ini file depending on whether or not you have an existing models.ini file

5. Follow the ext_config.ini installation as written in the original download.

6. Now you can duplicate this for any track without adding a massive amount of .kn5 files to each track individually.
Thank you for this information. I was wondering if, and how, this could be done. My knowledge of AC is growing daily, and these little bits of information are a great help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back