Assetto Corsa + ACC + IRacing All In One Dash

Misc Assetto Corsa + ACC + IRacing All In One Dash 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Falken1 submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa + ACC + IRacing All In One Dash - All the info you'll ever need, in one clever dash!

IMPORTANT!! Please Drag the required DLL files into root Simhub Directory for full ACC support!

Hello!

Due to the popularity of this dash, I have been hard at work refining it, which also made me start looking into making it work in other sims. First came Iracing, now Assetto Corsa is compatible!

The main dash provides the following information across 3 primary pages. In order to see these pages you will need...

Read more about this resource...

Falken1 updated Assetto Corsa + ACC + IRacing All In One Dash with a new update entry:

Optimisations for other resolution displays, Delta bar, and other fixes

It's been a long time coming! ...Too long, to be honest!

I've finally set about getting some work done on the All In One dashboard, and here are a few things of note;

There are now three dashboards, two of which are intended for 850x480 displays (As well as 480x272 and 1280x720), and one for 800x480 displays (As well as 1280x768 displays).

Both 850x480 (or 16:9 Aspect ratio) and 800x480 (15:9 Aspect ratio) versions have two variants, being with or without revbar. This is to accomodate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if this is being looked at anymore, but I tried this out in ACC and it looks like several of windows no longer work, such as the TC, ABS, Headlights, etc.. Also, in ACC at least it doesn't seem to get the ignition state from the game any longer, with the "IGNITION OFF" info box always being present.

Not sure if this is something on my end or what

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years