Assetto Corsa 25% off STEAM sale

Not sure who decides on such offers (Steam or the developer) but 25% off is seems a bit soon six weeks after the initial release imo.

Hopefully some that were hesitating are now convinced to buy it.

Not sure who decides on such offers but 25% off is kinda soon six weeks after the first build.

never knew Steam even includes "early access" titles in these sales... Anyway being on the front page of Steam with that discount (actually it is almost 50% off, they only show the discount on the early access discount...normally it costs 44,90Euro or something like that) might get you some costumers who never thought of buying I guess ;)

Getting a 25% discount off an early access price doesn't seem right to me.

The whole point of an early access price is the early access part. I for one wouldn't have expected to see this, yet alone so soon. Kind of makes a mockery of the people who stumped up the cash earlier, thinking they were gaining something by doing so. For example the discounted price when it goes full release.

Now you can gain even more, just a few short weeks later?

What will be next 50% discount in the January sales?

Doesn't smack of good faith given to the people who bought and backed the title right from the off, well not in my eyes anyway.

I'm not thrilled about the sale simply because we were informed by Kunos that AC wouldn't be offered at a discount until long after version 1.0 shipped. Such is life and I don't regret jumping in as soon as it was possible to.

It's a great price for those who've waited :)

Last edited:
Kunos knows about this sale. This isn't right, for all of us who supported them from the start. I think that we should all receive a free DLC for all who purchased before this date. This is simply wrong, you are now giving a better deal to the people who have been sitting on the fence,,,nice:thumbsdown:

This is a Steam sale! I don't think any anger should be taken out on Kunos.
Steam are notorious for great FLASH sale prices and it's always worth hanging on to see what they come up with. Everything on Steam will end up in one for their sales sooner or later.

Kunos knows about this sale. This isn't right, for all of us who supported them from the start. I think that we should all receive a free DLC for all who purchased before this date. This is simply wrong, you are now giving a better deal to the people who have been sitting on the fence,,,nice:thumbsdown:
You do realize that you have been playing the game for a month now while the people that have been sitting on the fence waiting on a sale have had nothing, right? And you feel that you are owed some kind of free DLC because people are able to save a little more money than you? Where does this sense of entitlement come from? I bet if you hadn't bought the game and waited until it had been out for a couple of years you really could have saved some money when it goes on sale for a couple dollars. I'm willing to bet that something you bought in the past from the grocery store is on sale right now, go tell them they owe you some free **** because you were so stupid as to have bought that product a month ago.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%