Assetto Corsa 1.2.2 Update

- Fixed acd files reading wrong values creating problems with 4WD (possibly other cars)
- Corrected Nissan GT-R Nismo fuel tank capacity
- Corrected Nissan GT-R Nismo auto clutch assist engadgement
- Corrected Nissan GT-R Nismo weight figure on Interface spech data description (does not affect physics)
- Corrected Nissan GT-R Nismo skins' names.
- Added skin template for Audi Sport quattro
- Improved Audi Sport quattro skins
- Fixed Alfa Giulietta argento skin
- Fixed BMW Z4 red skin
- Corrected low fuel consumption for Lamborghini Miura, adjusted for the rest of the bonus pack cars
- Corrected Audi Sport quattro S1 turbo pressure dial
- Added DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL in assetto_corsa.ini to allow for some residual FF damping once the car is moving (default is 0)
- Small tweak to relaxation length variation vs tyre load
- Corrected Abarth 500 and S1 semislicks tyre heating and small corrections in alignment and bumpstops
- Fixed ghost car
- Corrected Alfa Romeo 155 DTM setup antiroll bar missing, plus some minor adjustments in suspension geometry and differentials
- Added ksBrakeDisc shader to allow modders to implement glowing brakes
- Removed log messages for Python function "getTexture" because some python app dev thought: "Hey, what a nice function! I will call it every frame instead of caching the result" resulting in >60mb logs and stuttering and 10 years less in the life expectance of the AC support guys

:D - Removed log messages for Python function "getTexture" because some python app dev thought: "Hey, what a nice function! I will call it every frame instead of caching the result" resulting in >60mb logs and stuttering and 10 years less in the life expectance of the AC support guys

I cranked up AC today after 2 months away,and wow it's moved on leaps and bounds.The cars feel so much more alive now.Well done Kunos,what you are doing with a tiny team is remarkable.I downloaded the dream pack,and the green hell is astounding.I think I can honestly put this up there with Rf2 and GSCE,it's that good.:)

Reactions: Si
I cranked up AC today after 2 months away,and wow it's moved on leaps and bounds.The cars feel so much more alive now.Well done Kunos,what you are doing with a tiny team is remarkable.I downloaded the dream pack,and the green hell is astounding.I think I can honestly put this up there with Rf2 and GSCE,it's that good.:)

I bought gsce with the crowdfunding and just feel it too LOW grip...And when loosing the rear imposible to get it back. I came back to AC...

AC is feeling nice and AI is funny now. Greatly optimized and looking great!

I bought gsce with the crowdfunding and just feel it too LOW grip...And when loosing the rear imposible to get it back. I came back to AC...

AC is feeling nice and AI is funny now. Greatly optimized and looking great!
You just have to approach GSCE a little differently. I don't think AC is that much different in grip,but you can catch it a little bit better.I didn't rate AC that highly when I first got it,but it's up there with my favourites now

Ever since the update my wheel and the virtual wheel on screen dont match up in ref to turning thery are a bit off which is distracting. All other sims are fine. only AC?? Ive tried everything I can think of with no luck. Any thoughts??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back